PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:15:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on December 30, 2008, 05:50:46 PM
OMG you guys are great... ..... Just how do I stay off pogo that long for you to do it :-* Do you all ignore the people in there? Everytime the minute I enter everyone starts with the hello poop. And I am not a chatter when it comes to cheating :))) I am sure I will take you all up on your offer. You are too sweet ....... my little joke sure did turn into finding true online friends. Thanks  (OO)

I can just see Sassy, Squid and I giving each other the boot... all of us trying to get on your account to play.  It really was quite fun.  I'm loving Pictureeeka and have some friends making great progress in ranks   :^*

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on December 30, 2008, 05:50:46 PM
OMG you guys are great... ..... Just how do I stay off pogo that long for you to do it :-* Do you all ignore the people in there? Everytime the minute I enter everyone starts with the hello poop. And I am not a chatter when it comes to cheating :))) I am sure I will take you all up on your offer. You are too sweet ....... my little joke sure did turn into finding true online friends. Thanks  (OO)

I don't chat.  I've learned to avoid problems that way.  In WR, it's more social but I still don't chat.  The most I do is:  WTG or GG.  That's it.  I don't criticize others like some do in that game and I don't place any stock in the ratings.  Some people get riled if they don't get five stars every time.  Just lay low and the ranks will come.  If you're interested in having any of us help, we'll work it out time-wise.  Just PM whomever you want at any particular time.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 30, 2008, 05:53:07 PM
I can just see Sassy, Squid and I giving each other the boot... all of us trying to get on your account to play.  It really was quite fun.  I'm loving Pictureeeka and have some friends making great progress in ranks   :^*

Ya gotta love a good friend.   (OO)

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2008, 05:57:39 PM
Ya gotta love a good friend.   (OO)

Oh that is God Truth Squid. You all are the best. Look out and be prepared I will PM ya sooner than ya think with my info. I think I love you all more than Edward :))

BabyCheetah

Just made rank 2 cheater   :^*  :^*  :^*

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Thank you Jar jar...had alot of fun getting there in the fun and games rooms.  On my way to rank 2.  (any one know how many posts i need for that?)  Happy pogoing.

fireangel

I ranked out in Word Riot last week, now the game isn't fun anymore  :)).  Ranked out in DCR earlier this year, havent played the game since  :)))

Squid

jarjar

Quote from: fireangel on December 31, 2008, 10:40:31 PM
I ranked out in Word Riot last week, now the game isn't fun anymore  :)).  Ranked out in DCR earlier this year, havent played the game since  :)))
Good job fireangel. I hate that game :(

BabyCheetah

Quote from: fireangel on December 31, 2008, 10:40:31 PM

Wtg   :^*

Squid

I ranked out in Ride the Tide this morning.  I'm alittle sorry to see this one go.... it ran so dependably.  Anyone have any suggestions for overnight runners?  I'm ranked out on the slots games.  Thanks.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2009, 04:21:03 AM
I ranked out in Ride the Tide this morning.  I'm alittle sorry to see this one go.... it ran so dependably.  Anyone have any suggestions for overnight runners?  I'm ranked out on the slots games.  Thanks.

bingo luau auto works great just uncheck the bingos and you should be good to go

Squid

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've ranked out in all the bingos except for Everybody Wins.  I can't remember how that one runs overnight.  Any input anyone?  Thanks in advance!   :!!

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2009, 04:21:03 AM

I don't know what you are alreay ranked out in but these worked great for me....Scrabble, Mahjong (took a long while though), tri-peaks (took a long while though), qwerty (but you must set a turn timer because it sometimes get stuck so the timer will time your turn out and then it will keep running great), tripeaks to go, Perfect pair worked pretty good for me but again a long one, canasta 3-bagger (again a long one), bingo luau (again a long one) Wonderland, hangman hijinks, and panda pai gow.  Hope some of this is helpful.  Happy pogoing

MsMissy

WTG to all ppl. ho ranked outin word riot. I have 2 get two more badges in there, but i found most ppl. are so rude, so i dont even play the game anymore & personally dont like it.  bbq21.gif

BabyCheetah

I def. agree with MsMissy about the peeps in WR.  I hate going into the game because peeps are so rude.  But I'm going to have to if I want to get my badges done.  Happy pogoing everyone. 

jarjar

Quote from: babycheater on January 02, 2009, 09:05:49 AM
I def. agree with MsMissy about the peeps in WR.  I hate going into the game because peeps are so rude.  But I'm going to have to if I want to get my badges done.  Happy pogoing everyone. 
I absolutely dispise the game. Thanks to sweet Sassy she is working on mine. Bless her heart and thanks to Ms Stinker and Squid for offering. Of course you two are still on standby incase Ms Sassy is bored with it :-*

I would offer to help someone but..... as you can see I would never get it either without the help of great friends. ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on January 02, 2009, 09:48:25 AM
I absolutely dispise the game. Thanks to sweet Sassy she is working on mine. Bless her heart and thanks to Ms Stinker and Squid for offering. Of course you two are still on standby incase Ms Sassy is bored with it :-*

I would offer to help someone but..... as you can see I would never get it either without the help of great friends. ""

You're welcome, cutie!  Let us know if Sassers decides to  :"

(OO)

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 02, 2009, 09:53:46 AM
You're welcome, cutie!  Let us know if Sassers decides to  :"

(OO)
Sure will Stinkerbell... thanks :,
Hopefully she will tell me if she has enough  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview