PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:33:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: babycheater on January 02, 2009, 06:43:21 AM
these worked great for me....Scrabble Ranked out, Mahjong (took a long while though)Not ranked out but it freezes on me..., tri-peaks (took a long while though) ranked out, qwerty ranked out, tripeaks to go Definitely a possibility to work on.  Thanks!, Perfect pair ranked out worked pretty good for me but again a long one, canasta 3-bagger (again a long one) Another good possibility - Thanks, bingo luau (again a long one)ranked out Wonderland)ranked out , hangman hijinks)ranked out , and panda pai gow Definitely a possibility to work on.  Thanks!.  Hope some of this is helpful.  Happy pogoing

Good suggestions!  Thanks for taking the time, Babycheater.  Happy badge progress, all!

jrzydvl

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2009, 05:35:08 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.  I've ranked out in all the bingos except for Everybody Wins.  I can't remember how that one runs overnight.  Any input anyone?  Thanks in advance!   :!!

it runs good over night i fully finished that game about 2 weeks ago the 25,000 wilds takes a long time

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2009, 10:15:05 AM
Good suggestions!  Thanks for taking the time, Babycheater.  Happy badge progress, all!

How come you never thank me for my suggestions?  Just because my suggestions aren't game related doesn't mean I don't deserve thanks or acknowledgment.   :)))

Biggen

I have been running tri peaks 2 over night pretty reliably.......on the last rank now and hasn't taken to long either.

Squid

Quote from: jrzydvl on January 02, 2009, 10:59:40 AM
it runs good over night i fully finished that game about 2 weeks ago the 25,000 wilds takes a long time

Thank you!

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 02, 2009, 11:21:13 AM
How come you never thank me for my suggestions?  Just because my suggestions aren't game related doesn't mean I don't deserve thanks or acknowledgment.   :)))

Because this is a family-friendly site and your suggestions are not printable.   :)))

Just kiddin', pookie... you've been SOOO helpful.  You have my eternal gratitude.  Love you!

Quote from: Biggen on January 02, 2009, 11:32:27 AM
I have been running tri peaks 2 over night pretty reliably.......on the last rank now and hasn't taken to long either.

Excellent!  I'll give that a shot, too.  I appreciate the input.

Squid

FYI - I've been running Mahjong Garden Deeeeluxe all day and it seems to be doing great.  I'll try that one at night, too.  Thought inquiring minds might like to know......

:!!

Homer

Tara's been running her mouth for three days straight.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 02, 2009, 11:55:58 AM

And your point is?    ::)

Homer

Squid

Tara

Quote from: Homer on January 02, 2009, 11:55:58 AM

Since this is the bragging thread...I guess that means you're happy someone talks to you?  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on January 02, 2009, 02:58:06 PM
Since this is the bragging thread...I guess that means you're happy someone talks to you?  :))

:{: :{: :{:

lucky9999

Quote from: jarjar on December 30, 2008, 04:47:04 PM
If someone wants to brag about finishing Word Riot. They can do mine then brag all they want :))
Someone can have my bragging rights for my WR, or any other game for that matter.  Even just a few ranks on anything would work as well.  Every game played in any game gets you closer?  Don't quote me on that lol.  Willing to help anyone on the few game I like, can't think of any right now but I'll know them if I see any of them requested.  :)))

jarjar

I am proud to bragg on the fact I now have my rank 40 badge in WR. Thanks and wtg Ms. Sassy :^*

Squid

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on January 04, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
good work, JarJar and Sassy
Thank you Squid. Although I notice Sassy has been MIA here. Guess she is so busy trying to help everyone else. (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on January 04, 2009, 09:14:02 AM
Thank you Squid. Although I notice Sassy has been MIA here. Guess she is so busy trying to help everyone else. (OO)

She's typing her fingers down to nubs on WR... bless her little heart   (OO)

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2009, 12:36:46 PM
Bless her little heat for sure. Got to love a person like her VV

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2009, 12:36:46 PM

God bless Sassy's nubs.

:-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview