PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 07:14:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

embrace.gif Thanks Baby.

No, I have no suggestions hon. Every morning my game was shut off with the not enough memory thing and I would have to restart it. I don't/didn't have any problems with it slowing down though. Good luck with yours sweetie. I have to decide on a new one. Any ideas?

BabyCheetah

The Poppit Show is an easy one (LOL)  (I'll  slap1.gif myself LOL)  But if I'm not mistaken you finished that one right?

~Sassy~

Ahh that's ok Baby. NO, I am not finished with The Poppit Show in the sense that I cannot stand to see it on my computer anymore for awhile. diablo.gif I will get back to playing it again at night or Uncle Otto will I should say.  hysterical.gif Right now I have Perfect Pair Solitaire running on it. I can only say I have a lot of them to do, so it's just which one. I'll be fine with so many...how can I go wrong. Plus they are coming out with new ones to further confuse me. Take care.

BabyCheetah

Sassy,  gl with perfect pair its one of the long ones.  I did that one about a year ago.  Gl Gl

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif Just finished off Pogo Bowl  cheerleading.gif No more reading nt...nd...ndt AND you must be using an auto.  embarrassed.gif

jarjar

giggle2.gif Hooray wtg Sassy cheerleading.gif Yes that bowling sure is an attention getter. Nice turkey turkey4.gif

Squid

WTG, all, for clearing out more ranks!  I finished up Aces Up and Jungle Gin about a week ago.  I've moved on to Mahjong Garden and Canasta (100 ranks!).

BabyCheetah

Wtg Sassy, I'm working on that one too.  Rank 46 I think.  Wtg Wtg Wtg 

Wtg Squiddy on Ace's up and Jungle Gin 

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 04, 2009, 10:41:31 PM
cheerleading.gif Just finished off Pogo Bowl  cheerleading.gif No more reading nt...nd...ndt AND you must be using an auto.  embarrassed.gif
WTG and NT. NDT!!!!!

You must be using an auto, just like me, since you and I are always on top of the leaderboard. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 05, 2009, 03:40:01 AM
WTG, all, for clearing out more ranks!  I finished up Aces Up and Jungle Gin about a week ago.  I've moved on to Mahjong Garden and Canasta (100 ranks!).
WTG Squid!

jarjar

~Sassy~

Quote from: BabyCheetah on April 05, 2009, 06:58:39 AM
Wtg Sassy, I'm working on that one too.  Rank 46 I think.  Wtg Wtg Wtg 

* Trust me Baby...you do not want to use the setting that will get you a 300. hysterical.gif I did and had forgotten all about it. Some dingbat wanted to report me and the top person...he/she said the person with the top score OUT the person with the 300 OUT...let some else win. And was going to report these two to Pogo.  police.gif It was really a riot 'cause I didn't remember having the 300  undecided.gif. Then I looked at the profiles.  magnifier.gif Well, you had to be there Baby. I was a rank 48 and was JUST wanting to finish my damn badge NOT become popular.  lipstick.gif

Wtg Squiddy on Ace's up and Jungle Gin 

* Ditto Inky  cheerleading.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Cute Icon funnyman  low blow.gif IF you had been there, maybe you could have helped me.  tease.gif

BabyCheetah

I use the custom shot that you guys/gals recommended a long time ago.  I go into a room by myself and run it overnight.  That way I don't have to deal with anyone.  But if I am in front of the comp doing something else I keep an eye on it.  If I see that I am getting way to many strikes then i stop the auto a play by hand for a few rounds.  I'm not that bad at the game.  I usually pick up spares.  So, I make it that I have a good combo of both.  I think in my stats it says I have bowled a total of like 30 perfect games.  I've gotten grief for that before.  I just can't wait for it to be finished.

~Sassy~

I've tried going into a private room Baby. I attract them like flies, it seems..."Oh look someone who is lonely."  hysterical.gif and I'm screaming, "Get out, this is MY room!"  diablo.gif

I know how you feel about finishing it though. I am working on Word Craft right now, it seems to be going super fast. I went up 10 ranks overnight.

If anyone wants to get into trouble let me know and I will post the perfect score custom shot for you.  tongue.gif

BabyCheetah

Pogo Bowl and Addiction Solitaire both completed within the past 24 hours.  Thank god Bowling is done.

jarjar

Joe C

~Sassy~

Quote from: BabyCheetah on April 08, 2009, 10:56:46 AM
Pogo Bowl and Addiction Solitaire both completed within the past 24 hours.  Thank god Bowling is done.

WTG Baby!

Did you use an auto for Pogo Bowling?  embarrassed.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview