This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Baby's doing the work of two!  WTG, baby!

Squid

Spades and Boardwalk Sea Ball have both bitten the dust.  I'm movin' on, baby!  I have to come up with another good night runner (and while I'm at work).  How is Boggle doing?  Things working well from an auto perspective?

twinkle6590

Quote from: Squid on July 06, 2009, 05:05:40 AM
Spades and Boardwalk Sea Ball have both bitten the dust.  I'm movin' on, baby!  I have to come up with another good night runner (and while I'm at work).  How is Boggle doing?  Things working well from an auto perspective?

Uncle is awesome for boggle. !!!! it kicks arse !!!  I love it. I played this weekend with it and I got a ration of crap from a few odd and end players asking how i get my words so quick and blah blah. I just ignored them and played on. Then I had those that had a fit cause they couldnt view my profile...lol. One lady was stressing big time. She thought I was hiding something and even accused me of being a serial killer or something. Isnt it sad the length people on here go to to make a mountain out of a mole hill when it comes to someones personal business. I love it. I laugh the whole time.

jarjar

congrats Squid cheerleading.gif Boggle is a great all nighter. For me anyway.. Not one problem. blowkisses.gif

Squid

Great, thanks for the info.  Maybe I'll run Boggle at night/while at work.   I have enough that need babysitting and I'll run those while I'm around.  Thanks for the info.

Twink.... I thought you gave up serial killing.  I need to read the memos better.  blowkisses.gif

People in the rooms are whackos!  I'm closing down my chat window so I don't even see it.  Hocky says closing the chat window will decline chat invitations, too.

Have a great one, gang.

twinkle6590

yes i gave up serial killing for stealing cookies from Mayhem lol. there wasnt much of  career in the killing but eating them cookies sure is fun. I forgot to put out that employment and have since retired from it. three hots and a cot just dont sounds like alot of fun. besides, with my luck if i went to shoot someone i would probably miss and shoot my foot off .. not a good thing.

twinkle6590

wooohoo I finally finished Mahjong Garden and I did all of it except the last 5 ranks by hand. !!!! I might be the slowest ranker outer in here but I'm moving along lol.    cheerleading.gif   cheerleading.gif

Squid

jarjar

twinkle6590

twinkle6590

Squid

Ranked out in First Class Solitaire.  Yippie!  One less.

twinkle6590

jarjar

Squid

Thanks, gang - - it's moments like these that I feel like I'm making progress!

Quote from: jarjar on July 09, 2009, 12:42:53 PM
Good job Squid cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif now go do my Poppit show giggle2.gif
I completed that for you already, JJ, didn't I?

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on July 09, 2009, 02:20:57 PM
Thanks, gang - - it's moments like these that I feel like I'm making progress!
  I completed that for you already, JJ, didn't I?
Let me go look magnifier.gif 

Okay just looked your mistaken sweetie... NOT NOT NOT 6_6.gif

Hocky

Boggle Bash is done (except for the panic flip badge)  girl5.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview