PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:53:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

twinkle6590

Hocky

WTG Bobbalou! Lemme take your  camera.gif so we can put it on the wall of fame!  giggle2.gif

BabyCheetah

WTG Everyone that ranked out in the past few days.  Was in Disney with the Family.  WTG all   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

twinkle6590

Finally ranked out in boggle bash. Now I have to get the jp spins badge, 10 letter word badge and the panic flips badge.
I dont know what it takes to get that 10 letter word one because i have played this game every night since it came out and sometimes during the day. I guess it will appear when the letters are right...i wish they would hurry though.
Does anyone know approximately the amount of games they had to play to get the jp spin badge ??

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on July 26, 2009, 07:34:57 AM
Does anyone know approximately the amount of games they had to play to get the jp spin badge ??

You have to win 750 games...i.e. 750 spins=750 wins

twinkle6590

thanks lol. i realizd after i asked that question and saw your answer... that i should have known that.. just a momentary brain fart there lol.

jarjar

twinkle6590

cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif Woohoo I ranked out in beakers creatures last night~~~~!!

jarjar

Hocky

WTG twinkletoes!   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

I finished the last 10 ranks of Pogo Bowl !! Whew! that took almost a week just from rank 40 to 50!

Squid

Congrats, Hockerella~!  You, too, Twinks!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Magzy

Perseverance pays off!!!  I am way behind on my cheers to ya!...Bobby, Twink, Hocky beer11.gif cheerleading.gif

twinkle6590

WTG Hocky !!!!
Thanks everyone...that game bored me lol. i did it by hand too. zzzzzzzz calgon take me away.....  yawn.gif

Joe C

Randomly playing Monopoly for new Mix badge (and a premium badge to get to 10x) and what does Uncle Otto do?

He rolls Double 6's three times. Up pops the "Big Roller Badge", so now Monopoly is officially complete. tumbsup.gif
cheerleading.gif x50

Squid

WTG, Joe = Mr. Moneybags 6 x 6 x 6 x 6 x 6 x 6!!!!

Joe C

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on August 02, 2009, 05:25:12 PM
He rolls Double 6's three times. Up pops the "Big Roller Badge", so now Monopoly is officially complete.
swear2.gif low blow.gif slap1.gif tongue.gif ass.gif diablo.gif tease.gif vomit.gif 6_6.gif sad.gif

wtg guess

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview