PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:25:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 27, 2009, 07:41:37 AM
After 11 straight hours using RoyalFlush, I was able to get No Limit Texas Hold'em Raise the River Badge (Win 2 hands with a Full House or better in 1 week!). I will not use this auto again unless forced to.
This is a game to double-browse. If someone needs help with this badge, go to the Help With Challenges forum and let me know. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

I got the Flawless Victory badge in Golf Solitaire!    cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Squid

Stinkerbell

WTG Hocky! That was a difficult one to get.   embrace.gif

Hocky

Thanks to Uncle Otto , I was sleeping like a baby!  giggle2.gif

Did I mention that it didn't come until rank 36?  The blasted game only has 40 ranks! 

I finished Golf Solitaire last night! WOOT!

crazyeagle

ok i know this aint much to some of you BUT

beer11.gif  beer11.gif i finaly hit 4 mil in tokies  beer11.gif  beer11.gif
been playing pogo since jan 2001   thats right that not a typo  JAN  2001

not used uncle ..... but .... thinking maybe.....  wow.gif

anyway  go me   lol im proud   hi11.gif

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif WTG Crazy Eagle  cheerleading.gif

I got 10 milliion tokies you can have. You want them pm me.  lipsrsealed.gif

jarjar

Squid

Joe C

Way to go, Crazy. I just spent 4,000,000 in tokens on a monthly prize to knock down my total. hysterical.gif

crazyeagle

Quote from: Joe C on November 02, 2009, 05:59:23 PM
Way to go, Crazy. I just spent 4,000,000 in tokens on a monthly prize to knock down my total. hysterical.gif

......   oh oh oh   i see   rub it in   lololol  
spent 4 mil on fun stuff  .... i only got 4 mil   i see how it is   ..... lol  

ok watch your back .....    i gonna get you ... some way some how   wow.gif
 lololololololol

so just ...........

butter my  ass.gif n call me a biscuit   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

and  BTW would love to get them offered tokies .... but how would i explain that high a jump in that short of time .....
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

oh yah  SQUID  please i ask you to stop posting my body with that fake face lol ive been seening you do this alot .....   please stop   or at least give me credit for my face on MY body    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: crazyeagle on November 02, 2009, 10:41:42 PM
oh yah  SQUID  please i ask you to stop posting my body with that fake face lol ive been seening you do this alot .....   please stop   or at least give me credit for my face on MY body    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

CrazyEagle.... when you've got it.... and BOY do you HAVE it.... ya gotta share it with others.  I didn't want to embarass you by including your face, so I put the face of my boyfriend on there, although his body DOES look a lot like yours.  Keep flexing, baby... 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Sq

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 03, 2009, 04:10:27 AM
CrazyEagle.... when you've got it.... and BOY do you HAVE it.... ya gotta share it with others.  I didn't want to embarass you by including your face, so I put the face of my boyfriend on there, although his body DOES look a lot like yours.  Keep flexing, baby... 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Sq
I used to have a watch like that dude has! giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

alyaks

~Sassy~

Quote from: crazyeagle on November 02, 2009, 10:41:42 PM

and  BTW would love to get them offered tokies .... but how would i explain that high a jump in that short of time .....
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

We could take it slow on adding the tokies, if you want, so nobody would really notice.  magnifier.gif
Tell them anything they want to hear... You could Pogo messed up on your original tokie count and they FINALLY added them to your account and gave you some extras for the inconvienence. This actually happened to me.

Wouldn't be that hard anyway since your account goes back to 2001...did you say?

Let me know Crazy Eagle, they are yours if you want them.  embrace.gif

Hocky

Yeah he may look good, but looks aren't everything............. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Wait what am I thinking?  Looks ARE everything.  How shallow am I?  giggle2.gif

Hocky

WOOHOOO!  I finally made 2000 posts!  GO ME!  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview