Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Thanks, everyone!  ***Doing the TEAL happy dance***

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 02, 2009, 09:25:44 AM
Thanks, everyone!  ***Doing the TEAL happy dance***
Been there, done that.  Oh.... ok..... I'll kick my heels up witcha!   dancing16.gif

alyaks

OK, gonna ask a stupid question then go to bed before anyone can tease me. But where do you find the different rank of cheaters and what color they are. Also, how many posts you need for each one? I've looked over all the site and didn't see anything. Thanks

Squid

I posted all the ranks and the numbers required over a year ago.  I don't know what thread it was in.  Tailor your search a little bit for a few attempts or check my list of posts from a year ago+.  I just tried a bit and can't find it.  I have to get ready for work, otherwise I'd try more.

There was a time when we had little creature icons below our names (on the forum) with each rank (there were 10, I think) but the admins took that away.

I know that you need 10,000 to reach the teal level here: http://www.pogocheats.net/clubcenter.php
Scroll down to the lower left:  Users online (note the colors)

There are black, kelly green, purple and teal green levels in the ranks now.  Red color is reserved for administration.

I hope this helps!

alyaks

alyaks

Thanks CM for helping me get to Rank 2 cheater!

C~M

Stinkerbell

This is a non-Pogo related brag, and more for my daughter than myself.

Most of you know that I home school my kids. My daughter entered college at 16, and my son, who is now 16, has just applied as well. Anyway, this morning my daughter went and turned in her final exam/paper to her English professor and they sat and visited for a little bit. My daughter was explaining to the professor that the paper had been very difficult to write because not only did she have to learn a new style of citing her research references and writing the paper, she also had to learn how to set up Word because her version did not have the current standard MLA settings programed in. She admitted to the professor that at one point during the past week she had had a melt-down and was ready to give up. The professor, who knows we home school then said something like "Yes, but you didn't give up and the paper is excellent." Then she said, and here's what touched me, she said "Tell your mom I said 'thank you' for raising such an amazing child. You're more put together, mature and focused than most of the adults in this class."

So many times I've second guessed myself... was I doing the right thing by taking them from public school? It's moments like this that answer that question for me.

jarjar

Great job Mom (((((StinkY)))) stand proud. Congrats to you and your daughter.  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

alyaks

Oh Stinky...that is a moment in time you will always remember. As parents, we are always second guessing ourselves. You have amazing patience to have done that and obviously did a great job at it too. I home schooled my girls for 2 years while we traveled showing horses, and I know how much time it takes and also how much self control (not to reach out and choke them when they argue with you lol). You and your daughter should be so very proud. Good luck to your son. May he have as much success as his sister!!!!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, jarjar and aly! I'm very proud of her.  embrace.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

WTG, STinky and daughter!  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it??   cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 11, 2009, 04:55:01 PM
WTG, STinky and daughter!  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it??   cheerleading.gif

Or in my case, the nut doesn't fall far from the bush.  zipper.gif

Thanks!

Hocky

You are an inspiration to all us nuts Stinky one!  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

jarjar

I am here to bragg on my cool Avatar made for me by CM. Thanks CM. I love it embrace.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview