PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 12:41:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To Stop or Not to Stop?

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

BONUS SPINS:

Is there any method to this? I mean do you hit stop during a spin or do you let it run?
I have tried doing both & seems like the odds are about the same. Too bad there is no auto for a high result.  ;)

C~M

From what I have gathered, the spins are  already predetermined, so clicking it to stop it or letting it run out has no effect on the outcome.  Although, clicking it saves you about 3 seconds...lol

nightperson

let it spin that was it is to do dont take the spin out of the spiner job he may be hurt over it :))

Libra

It doesn't matter.  If you want to hurry up and start the next game, hit the damn gong.  If you LIKE that obnoxious dinging, then by all means, let'er rip. 

nightperson

Quote from: Libra on August 14, 2006, 12:46:38 PM
It doesn't matter.  If you want to hurry up and start the next game, hit the damn gong.  If you LIKE that obnoxious dinging, then by all means, let'er rip. 

hit the gong, it this the gong show  :)) :))) sry had to do that j/k

foxx

If you cheat...you won't win anyway.  If you do win, they will ban your ass for trying to claim the prize.  Just an FYI.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 14, 2006, 12:32:05 PM
BONUS SPINS:

Is there any method to this? I mean do you hit stop during a spin or do you let it run?
I have tried doing both & seems like the odds are about the same. Too bad there is no auto for a high result.  ;)

Just take charge of your own destiny and click the darned thing.

Inconceivable

Dont know if anyone else has noticed, but in some games, your token amount in the "who's in the room" listing will change just as the spin has started - this leads me to believe that the amount is predermined, regardless if you hit stop or not.

Has anyone else seen this?

kgansor

if im playing by hand i usually click it, to me it just seems to go faster lol

BadgeBabe

If I am playing a game by hand, I stop the stupid looking thing as fast as I can. It does save a little time and the amount has already posted to your account, LOL.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Inconceivable on August 15, 2006, 06:28:34 PM
Dont know if anyone else has noticed, but in some games, your token amount in the "who's in the room" listing will change just as the spin has started - this leads me to believe that the amount is predermined, regardless if you hit stop or not.

yup, I noticed that as well...grr..

Julie

Quote from: Inconceivable on August 15, 2006, 06:28:34 PM

I noticed that years ago.  Prior to club pogo I used to play roulette a lot and I noticed if I was about to win something the tokens would change while the wheel was still spinning.  I only noticed it because when you're in roulette room with everyone on auto and nobody taking, there was nothing else to do but stare at your tokens waiting for them to move lol

Runner

before spinner pops up it has already received your spin amount. 

always has been that way.

CanadianPrincess

The token amt is predetermined.  The only problem is that sometimes if you hit the gong to speed things along, the bell sound that you get when the spin finishes gets stuck and you end up listening to it until you get another jp spin, or until you mute the whole computer.  Muting the game doesn't work.  Because of this incredibly annoying sound, I usually let it run.

Julez

Oh I dunno....sometimes I stop it and sometimes I don't.  Doesn't matter really since the amount is pre-determined.  ::)

IndianLover

Quote from: Spoonz on August 20, 2006, 10:16:16 AM
Oh I dunno....sometimes I stop it and sometimes I don't.  Doesn't matter really since the amount is pre-determined.  ::)

I agree, I just let it run... because it doesn't matter the amount your gonna win is already pre-determined. Besides like the other person said it is really annoying when the wheel gets stuck, ohhh boy is it annoying lol.

damian666

I let it run so I can see if I can guess what I am going to hit.  :))

david/ross

I agree, I just let it run... because it doesn't matter the amount your gonna win is already pre-determined. :))) it all about time  :///  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: david/ross on August 20, 2006, 03:44:51 PM
I agree, I just let it run... because it doesn't matter the amount your gonna win is already pre-determined. :))) it all about time  :///  :))

lol absolutely

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview