PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 06:52:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing with the Stars 2006

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Tara

I was surprised Jerry Springer was in the Top 4...  :o  Did you hear him say, "Their not voting for the ones who can dance"   :)))    I don't really think he wants to be there that long. It's alot of hard work on them.

I liked Mario,Emmitt and Vivica.

CindyLouWho

Yea, he looked so surprised when they called his name to stay.  They'll probably try to keep him on there for a while cause I bet lotta people are watching just to see him dance   :))

Tara

Ok, I was right about Jerry Springer. I just watched him in a interview. His partner hurt her knee this week and he had to dance with a blow up doll..LOL   Anyways, he said he doesn't want people to vote for him, he doesn't want to come back next week. He wasn't playing he was serious. Poor guy, I have a feeling people are going to vote for him like crazy.

Rumors... Mario is really hitting on his dance partner.  :o

CindyLouWho

Thanks for the info Tara!  That Mario is real good, I've missed parts of it tonite cause my very talkative  grand daughter was here   :))

Tara

CindyLouWho

Well on my way to vote, who I'm voting for? no idea but I'll decide when I get there, lol.  probably divide my votes between couple of em since I didn't see em all.   :)))

CindyLouWho

gator8_24

CindyLouWho

yes i bet he will be there for a while too, he has a big following but he's doing pretty good

Tara

The judges really were getting pissed off last night weren't they?  I don't know why Mario always has his head down in front of the judges. He acts scared.  :-\

CindyLouWho

yea he did lot beter last week i thought.  hard to tell who's getting voted off tonite.

CindyLouWho

Well I thought Jerry was gonna go but he made it for another week.  lol  <O> 

Tara

I felt sorry for Ashley the most. She never gets to stay long. She had Master P last time.

CindyLouWho

oh yea, that was so sad for her.  i was almost crying too just watching her.   :(

nightperson

ineedath4ever

Jerry is gone and then I think the showdown will be Joey and Emmit or Mario

CindyLouWho

well i missed most of the show tonite cause i fell asleep reading..lol.   but i did manage to catch the tail end of it so have to go by that to make my votes

ineedath4ever

Jerry will last one more week and either Sara or Monique will be gone now

vasunlover

I truly enjoyed Jerry's dance, it was done for a purposeruly emotional :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview