PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:37:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many Bingo's do you have?

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I was wondering because Bingo's are so hard to get how many forum members have gone beyond getting their final badge in Fortune Bingo. It takes 1900 bingo's to get the final badge. How many of you have gone beyond that number and who on the forum has the most bingo's?

I'm still working on my final badge...I only have 1625

nightperson

ok where do you find how many bingo's inbetween ranks on the bingo page i have click everywhere

SexySagittarian

Quote from: nightperson on August 15, 2006, 03:52:06 PM
ok where do you find how many bingo's inbetween ranks on the bingo page i have click everywhere

You have to go into a bingo room and check your stats ;)

nightperson

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 15, 2006, 03:53:43 PM
Quote from: nightperson on August 15, 2006, 03:52:06 PM

You have to go into a bingo room and check your stats ;)

ok ty didnt think to check there but will tonioght when i play :/\

Libra

I have 1900... I did NOT go over the last Bingo needed for the last badge and I won't until the next challenge.

jrp

nightperson

ok it show how many i have  i have 139 show at rank 4how many bingo between ranks are it is just from 1 to the last of the bings it is the bingo that show you how many u have but not how many u need to the next rank
ok does this make since lol

SexySagittarian

Quote from: nightperson on August 15, 2006, 04:06:36 PM
ok it show how many i have  i have 139 show at rank 4how many bingo between ranks are it is just from 1 to the last of the bings it is the bingo that show you how many u have but not how many u need to the next rank

yeah,Iunderstand what you're saying. The number of bingo's you need to advance in rank changes.  There are only 3 badges (I think). You need 1900 bingo's to get the last badge. I'm curious, because it's so hard to get Bingo's, how many people have gone beyond the 1900 needed to get the last badge.So Iguess I'm asking, what is the highest number of bingos over 1900 that anyone has.

SexySagittarian

mr.clean

nightperson

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 15, 2006, 04:15:28 PM
Quote from: nightperson on August 15, 2006, 04:06:36 PM

yeah,Iunderstand what you're saying. The number of bingo's you need to advance in rank changes.  There are only 3 badges (I think). You need 1900 bingo's to get the last badge. I'm curious, because it's so hard to get Bingo's, how many people have gone beyond the 1900 needed to get the last badge.So Iguess I'm asking, what is the highest number of bingos over 1900 that anyone has.

wow that is alot there is only 25 ranks why go more then what you need do you think they well add ranks ok i need ok i have 139 need 1761 to the 25 rank wow ok if i let it play 24/7 how long would that take but i could be ban for 72 if i do that ok the real ? is has any1 every let there runs over night before

Libra

Stinkerbell

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:30:01 PM
I have 0 over the last rank!  :D

at least you got to the last rank .. that more than I have :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview