PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 03:35:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominos

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

Im trying to get this weeks domino badge and im useing dotbot im sorry dont get mad at me but this auto sucks its not winning no games for me.  >:(( >:((

crazy_

Quote from: lovebug44 on August 17, 2006, 04:02:17 AM
Im trying to get this weeks domino badge and im useing dotbot im sorry dont get mad at me but this auto sucks its not winning no games for me.  >:(( >:((

Your better off double browsing and letting the timer run out ... goes quicker than playing the full game

Julie

You're right and it isn't the smartest auto on the block but it does get the wins eventually. I just played with a friend, used the timer and let it run out.  Had the badge in no time :) I'm normally a good dominoes player but I hate the 250 games and I just couldn't be bothered playing for that long lol ::)

nightperson

i let it run all night and i got 21 by letting it do that but double is the fastest way to do it
:/\

IndianLover

Even though I am playing them, I have heard the fastest way to do it is the "timer running out thing".

stamper4000

Any kind soul willing to help me with this badge...the time out thing please pm me

Thanks
Stamper

Luna

lovebug44 its not the cheat. Its pogo. You can either play it by hand or with an auto but unless pogo gives you a winning hand its just going to take time. The cheat worked well. But again pogo makes sure it usually wins slightly more than a person but you will win eventually.

jade2002

does anyone know what this means?

The following error message was received from the game server.

Illegal play mode.

this popped up on my screen when i was playing a game of dominoes.

IndianLover

Sry, I have no clue but I also got it today before I finished my badge. And I didn't do anything wrong go figure  :))

HypnotizedMind

double browse... its the only way!!!! :'((

smokyrain

mmmmm....... I just used the dotbot to get my badge.....did it in a couple hours running....I was just going to type what a great auto as I had never tried it before.......used to just play it out with robots.
Luck on my part maybe but I think its a great auto.  8)

hades

Luna

Quote from: hades on August 17, 2006, 08:52:19 PM
this game is so boring.  :'((

Here hades play with these   Playing with cars are funner than dominoes  :)))

dc2837998

Quote from: luna on August 17, 2006, 09:27:02 AM

lovebug44 its not the cheat. Its pogo. You can either play it by hand or with an auto but unless pogo gives you a winning hand its just going to take time. The cheat worked well. But again pogo makes sure it usually wins slightly more than a person but you will win eventually.

Dotbot works fine you have to optimize the play options to make it work as it should.
i left it on all night and got 20 of my 25 games needed.  i then enlisted the help of someone from the room using the timer.  5 for her...5 for me...you can even set it for rated.

djtmom

I'm new....can someone tell me what "double browse" means?

thanks  :-*

djtmom

thanks so much...not sure I could figure out how to do that..but appreciate the info.   :/\

Tara

Quote from: djtmom on August 18, 2006, 12:29:16 PM
thanks so much...not sure I could figure out how to do that..but appreciate the info.   :/\

If you can't figure it out just come back and ask us.  O0

Torn2pieces

Yuck, I did it all by hand. 3 accounts......

Never again, lmao.

CanadianPrincess

It's almost worse than the stupid Euchre badge last week or, God help us, the Gold Jack for Bucky's big farewell! >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview