PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:03:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

C.S.I.

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

Torn2pieces

Cool. I was starting to really lose interest in this show. I hate how it ended this past season. Sarah and Grishem, yuckaroonie

Lillenan

8) Wow I really am glad we can get this show here, unfortunately by the time it reaches Denmark it is far behind what is happening there  lol ...so it is when thye show shows from USA just have to live with it I guess.
Anyway I love crimmies and especially those with the edge to forensics so cool! ;:"

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Lillenan on August 22, 2006, 11:58:26 PM
8) Wow I really am glad we can get this show here, unfortunately by the time it reaches Denmark it is far behind what is happening there  lol ...so it is when thye show shows from USA just have to live with it I guess.
Anyway I love crimmies and especially those with the edge to forensics so cool! ;:"

ya i like the shows that tie in a lot of forensics...if i wasnt such a scaredy cat for blood i might have gone into that for a career

Darling SilverDodger

CSI Sneak Peek: Can Grissom Save Sara?
by Craig Tomashoff

Instead of using "Who Are You" as its theme song this season, CSI producers might want to consider the Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go."
In last spring's season finale, Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) was left trapped under a car in the Nevada desert by a serial killer — with pouring rain threatening to drown her — while Gil Grissom (William Petersen), her boyfriend and boss, and the rest of the CSIs frantically tried to find her. Sara's life hung in the balance because of the car — and the fact that Fox's contract with the CBS hit was up for renewal. So will she be sticking around?

Executive producer Naren Shankar's not telling. "Let's just say fans will be very satisfied with how it turns out," he says. "No loose ends will be left dangling at the end of the first episode."

Rumors have run rampant all summer about Sara's fate, and TV Guide reported that the show will add a new female character come Episode 3 who "may be a CSI or a lab tech," according to exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. She, too, won't say if Sara lives.

Shankar, though, is happy to talk about filming the scene in the Sept. 27 season-opener in which viewers will discover the truth. In the finale the killer had left a miniature version of the crime scene for Grissom. For the first episode of Season 8, set designers built a full-scale replica on the show's Hollywood soundstage, including everything from a car mounted on hydraulics to 28,000 gallons of water.

Shankar says there were moments when he wasn't sure Fox would make it through the filming. For a good portion of it, she was stuck under the car, surrounded by recirculated water, and Shankar says he got "a little nervous. Jorja was a total trouper and everything was designed for 100 percent safety, but when you're watching, you get a little knot in your stomach."

It may be nerve-racking, but even the CSI cast members who aren't in those scenes showed up to watch. "The actors were as impressed as anybody by what we built," Shankar says. "They came back from their time off and went, 'Holy crap!' Everybody was pretty knocked out by this." It sounds like we will be, too.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mistyeyed

i kind of hope they do kill Sara off,never did like her,i think with her staying on,the closeness of the team might be put in jeopardy a bit since they didnt know those two had been involved,whats anyones thoughts on that?  i also started watching the csi miami this year..i didnt think i would like it but got hooked on it.

Monkey

Tara

It's on tonight isn't it?   I'm watching Kitchen Nightmares.  >:(

Monkey

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on September 27, 2007, 04:33:16 PM
No, it's on tonight  :)))

:/// :///

Well theres better stuff on than that.  :)))  UB - Survivor - DFTL :^*

Monkey

macktami95

i missed the last 10 minutes the last i saw they found that body in the sand what happened after that please someone tell me lol

Mistyeyed

they found sara passed out in the desert..flew her by chopper to the hospital..grissom was in the chopper with her,holding her hand..from previews for next week,looks like they are being questioned as to how long a relationship they have had...i was really hopin gthey would have killed her off....

Mistyeyed

well sarah lives..but looks like shes leaving the show anyway,in the show last nite it sounded like she said  she was going to sweden,was that right? never heard her mention that place before..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview