PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 11:27:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

entered the wrong code

Started by katieinto,

Previous topic - Next topic

katieinto

I acidently entered the wrong code and thus recieved the wrong password on my code/password page.  How can I delete it and re-enter the correct code?  I have e-mailed them, but no response

xx_mandy_xx

i would give it some time....i dont want to be a downer but it took them weeks to reply to me when i needed help..i would just be patient

crazy_

Quote from: katieinto on August 20, 2006, 04:58:55 PM
I acidently entered the wrong code and thus recieved the wrong password on my code/password page.  How can I delete it and re-enter the correct code?  I have e-mailed them, but no response

email replacecode@aol.com and give the the correct code ....  they usually reply promptly .. I have never had to wait more than 3 hours for a reply ... even having my 150 page reset was done  within 30 min of my emailing them.  Be sure to send a copy of your receipt with the email .. (note: their page says usually within 12 hours, but could take up to two days, they have a life to lmao)

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on August 20, 2006, 05:07:58 PM
Quote from: katieinto on August 20, 2006, 04:58:55 PM

email replacecode@aol.com and give the the correct code ....  they usually reply promptly .. I have never had to wait more than 3 hours for a reply ... even having my 150 page reset was done  within 30 min of my emailing them.  Be sure to send a copy of your receipt with the email .. (note: their page says usually within 12 hours, but could take up to two days, they have a life to lmao)

um...luck you...it took them 6 weeks to reply to me...and i sent them 5 emails!

katieinto

They cleared it.  Just didn't e-mail me about it.  My bad

crazy_

Quote from: katieinto on August 20, 2006, 05:48:03 PM
They cleared it.  Just didn't e-mail me about it.  My bad

wtg  :D  see didn't take long at all !

playjoanp7

the code for cribbage it no longer excepts   no vowels so it want let you put it all in, also risk i bought along with flower daze wont download from cheat i have tryed for months ,if you cant fix it refund my money please ,and would you do me a favor and close the blue book by taking risk off it so i can start a new book. thank you

Homer

Quote from: playjoanp7 on November 28, 2010, 01:02:27 PM
the code for cribbage it no longer excepts   no vowels so it want let you put it all in, also risk i bought along with flower daze wont download from cheat i have tryed for months ,if you cant fix it refund my money please ,and would you do me a favor and close the blue book by taking risk off it so i can start a new book. thank you

email replacecode@aol.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

playjoanp7

both codes for sweetooth say they no longer use vowels please fix them help.gif

C~M

Quote from: playjoanp7 on September 08, 2011, 10:02:16 PM
both codes for sweetooth say they no longer use vowels please fix them help.gif

Where are you getting your codes?  And what blue book? lmao

It seems you have old codes someone gave or sold you,and one code only works on one computer, so you can't use the same code on two computers.

playjoanp7

please fix all of the flight s it les u place 2 or three cards and freezes also not any of the cheats on world class. first flight, solo,work at all   .....also sweettooth.and monopoly    some of the sites say u don't except vowels in codes anymore also phlix want give full screen  thanks girls18. girls18.

playjoanp7

can not get cheats to stop frzeezing on world class solitare whats up wont work on any of those solitares .first class,solo,

Homer

Quote from: playjoanp7 on September 22, 2011, 03:47:39 PM
can not get cheats to stop frzeezing on world class solitare whats up wont work on any of those solitares .first class,solo,

You are probably using versions that no longer work. You need to update them

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview