PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:24:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who Wants to be a superhero?

Started by Bigdaddy7621,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigdaddy7621

I think this show is really stupid!!! Like really is their any one out their that like that show????  ::) ::)

Tara

Is it on the cartoon network or something?  I've never heard of it and don't think I will be watching it.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on August 31, 2006, 06:48:02 PM
Is it on the cartoon network or something?  I've never heard of it and don't think I will be watching it.

i forget which network but its just like anyone of them other ones...except the judge is the guy who created spiderman i think...i dunno hes a big head hauncho at marvel

Ilovemyweims

are you serious this is a show?? NEVER HEARD OF IT AND WILL NTO WATCH IT@@

Unfortunate26

My cousin seems to really like it although i think he reads alot of comics too

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on September 02, 2006, 07:01:25 AM
My cousin seems to really like it although i think he reads alot of comics too

ya this is a total dork show....people showed up at auditions in their homemade superhero costumes...and they had to say a little tidbit about their name and what their super power was...and there were some obvious dumb people that were doing it for the "laugh" like barfly man and sexywoman (instead of superwoman) i only watched the first episode to laugh...the same thing i do with american idol

lvdust72

Since not allowed to express my opinion, I will delete everything to make the little happy clicks go away!  :xx

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: lvdust72 on September 02, 2006, 09:01:48 PM
It was on Sci-Fi.  The host was Stan Lee who did X-Men, Spiderman, and Fantastic Four.  They were given the chance to prove thier heroness.  The guy who one, not only gets a comic book series portraying him as the hero, also a movie and I think money reward as well. 

I guess I am one of those "stupid dorks" you fondly reffered too.  I watched the show and enjoyed it. 

Anyone ever tell you if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it?!?

Or have you ever stopped to think that there was REAL LIVE humans who watched the show?? And they just might belong to this forum, and read your comments?

I guess forums need to have a new button before you post that reads "Did you STOP and THINK before writing this?"  I bet alot more negative posts would stop.

I know everyone deserves thier own voice and opinion and here in America we are allowed to say what we speak, but a little thought process about other people and thier feelings would be nice!

FIRST of all, I didn't say STUPID DORKS...if you had READ my post without automatically assuming I was coming out with words you would have seen that.  I simply said it was a dork show...I WAS REFERRING TO THE PEOPLE ON THE SHOW....did you ASK me that before trying to blast me? NO YOU DIDN'T. ALSO, if you had READ my post you would have seen the part where I said I WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE.  But you didn't.  You just automatically had a stuffy knee jerk reaction.  So now i'll ask YOU did YOUU stop and THINK before you wrote your "opinion"?? I think not...if you had you would have no basis for writing this.  You're such a hypocrite to say that people need to think before saying things, because this whole little "opinion" of yours was simply to tell me that I am negative and I MUST be stupid because the forums need to put in a button to tell me to READ what I wrote before posting.  If you are so unhappy with how "negative" the forums are, then why come on here at all? Especially just so you can write a little speech about how i'm wrong for writing my opinion.  You are the definition of a hypocrite.  I seriously think you need to take a good look at yourself before coming on here to criticize someone that you don't even know.

xx_mandy_xx

Also, why did you choose to comment to me? EVERY COMMENT on this post has something negative to say about this show.  Especially the first comment.  Yet, you choose to single ME out.  You are just an incredible person.

xx_mandy_xx

You've already tried starting arguements in other threads, I see this isn't the first time.  I guess I don't need to take it personally, looks like you act this way with everyone.  :)))

justahumping

xx_mandy_xx

Tara

Quote from: lvdust72 on September 02, 2006, 09:01:48 PM
It was on Sci-Fi.  The host was Stan Lee who did X-Men, Spiderman, and Fantastic Four.  They were given the chance to prove thier heroness.  The guy who one, not only gets a comic book series portraying him as the hero, also a movie and I think money reward as well. 

I guess I am one of those "stupid dorks" you fondly reffered too.  I watched the show and enjoyed it. 

Anyone ever tell you if you can't say anything nice, then don't say it?!?

Or have you ever stopped to think that there was REAL LIVE humans who watched the show?? And they just might belong to this forum, and read your comments?

I guess forums need to have a new button before you post that reads "Did you STOP and THINK before writing this?"  I bet alot more negative posts would stop.

I know everyone deserves thier own voice and opinion and here in America we are allowed to say what we speak, but a little thought process about other people and thier feelings would be nice!

This isn't the first time you've gotten so upset about a TV show. Just within the past two weeks you were upest about Big Brother. No one even said anything wrong to you and you went off over there. If the TV show threads bother you so bad because everyone doesn't agree with you then why do you torture yourself by reading them? I wouldn't read anything that upsets me like it seems to upset you.

Iceman0007

i watched the 1st show and the last show.the show was kinda lame,but hey thats reality shows,lol.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Iceman0007 on September 03, 2006, 03:55:46 AM
i watched the 1st show and the last show.the show was kinda lame,but hey thats reality shows,lol.

They are lame.  :)))

bubblegum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview