PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:28:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

:ooo Now if u had posted within those 2 days... then it would have never been w/o a post... dont let that happen again... lol

justahumping

Well, I received my appointment letter from the Little Rock V.A. today and just opened it up a little bit ago.......... I am *suppose* to go into the Little Rock V.A. on Tuesday. Jan,2nd  and THEN be transfered TO THE U.A.M.S. Med center for my surgery which may take up to four months!!!!!!!!!    The VA knows that I have this damn tumor and has been doing all kinds of test (there is NO cancer) for about the past 6 to 9 months and now they tell me since there is NO Neuro surgeon on staff at the VA they are going to let the U.A.M.S. treat me? (Why didn't they tell me this when they started doing all of the test?)    and the UAMS is wanting to re-do all of the test that has been done on me?  Is it to much to ask why? I mean the test has all been done, they have even taken a biopsy of it and the VA is turning me over to another hospital?   I was suppose to go into the VA after Jan first for my surgery and then I get this letter today?.........  Is it too much to ask of the VA to take a tumor out? They have no problems giving me all kinds of pain pills, but I want the tumor out!... Is that to much to ask? Is this some kind of genocide the VA has going to save money now?  I dont know what to do now. I guess just live with the pain.......................
     *rant off*

pogo_gamer

WoW, That's Sad indeed :((, What ever you decission, you will be in our prayers

Homer

The weather sure is goofy for being January. Gonna be in the mid 50's here all this week and next week with a high of 60 degrees on Friday. Not that I'm complaining mind you. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo_gamer

I'll not complain, less fuel oil means more money for beer  0:

swamp

i have a ?  in my profile why cant i add a pic  all i got is a red X  where the pic goes   thanks for the help :OO

Homer

Quote from: gatorboy51 on January 05, 2007, 10:46:48 AM
i have a ?  in my profile why cant i add a pic  all i got is a red X  where the pic goes   thanks for the help :OO

Because http://gatorboy51 is an invalid URL

Homer

Gonna be 70 degrees tomorrow.

Ilovemyweims

pogo_gamer

Dang, I think homer lives in my back yard, gonna be 70 in Quakertown as well, That's 45 miles North Pf Philly...........GO Eagles !! O0

CindyLouWho

Well supposed to be 71 here (time to get the shorts out?  lol ) but then I am a little south of yas   :)).  And I'm with ya on those Eagles but won't be next week cause my Ravens play   :)))

Homer

CindyLouWho

Yes it sure is, hard to believe its January   :o

gator8_24

Even down here at 5:34PM it's 77. Yep we all have skipped winter and gone to spring!

pogo_gamer

!@#$ Temperatures dropping  >:(( 39 degrees here in Quakertown  :( there goes the fuel oil  :'((

pogo_gamer

I can think of a few good reasons for drinking and one just entered my head, If you can't drink when your living, Just how in the hell can you drink when your dead ?.?

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 06, 2007, 11:12:32 AM
It's a beautiful day around here. 8)
Its a beautiful day here, as well....  strange weather... but Im not complainin... <:>

kandykitty20012

I am in pittsburgh sunny all day but chilly....buffalo had rain, sleet & snow :ooo..they can keep it

TmT

:D Drive by post  :/\ ...

Ok..where's the coffee... I need some right about .............."now".... lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview