PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:30:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 07, 2007, 06:17:37 AM
HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 7th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Eighteen more days until Christmas and seventeen shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

:)))

Tara

TmT

Ok, I'm orderin pizza and hot wings... put your order in now... YES!.. is payin... lol

bams68

Evening All, yep sum nasty stuff is passin around. It caught up with me last nite, spent most of the nite watching tv. Now I'm dead tired and my stomach jus won't settle. Keep feelin sick.....ah well hopefully it'll die fast as I hope it don't spread to lil one, that'll be a nitemare for me. Anywho time to go read more magazines, Britney's on her third huh LOL. Sheeesh

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

So sorry to hear it Bams... I have company this weekend. One of my family members recuperatin from a stomach virus but was insistin upon still coming here... I love family visits but I pray we they leave...they do not leave what's goin around here!! ((too close to Christmas))

Hope you feel better soon!!

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 8th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Seventeen more days until Christmas and sixteen shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Bams, I hope you feel better sweetie!  (OO)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Morning, Feelin abit better this morning after a full nites rest. Went to bed by 10 and woke up around 7 so was a nice deap sleep too - very needed. My son was supose to visit my mom today to give me a days of rest but now she has come down with it was well. Hope I didn't give it to her. Ah well hopefully Tokens they don't leave an extra prezzie....get out the lysol LOL or whatever ya use. Tc

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

camera.gif <<fallin out my chair>> lmao  Oh boy!! Someone in my house has a hangover... a couple someones... jester.gif See, I dont have one.... Love my sister!! :8: :)) :))

swamp

TmT

Jeffy, Im sorry I'm late meetin you... Sister visitin me and she woke up with a hangover...  She's here this weekend... You will see her on the forum...lol

Tara

swamp

bobby

good morning all...from freezing  :o0 cold chicago winter31.gif

bams68

Morning

Pretty kewl Tara, now where's the coffee??? ahhh it's kewl - I'll let you off the hook this morning. Got a nice Tim Horton Delivery this morning....MMmm. But tomrorow watch out....u better have the coffee waiting LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview