PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:00:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 25, 2007, 05:25:05 AM
:/\  merry christmas everyone  :##

Merry Christmas, Swamp and all Pogo Cheats!  Swamp did she like the gift and was she surprised?  How big of a bow did you need? LOL xmas6.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 25, 2007, 09:32:27 AM
Quote from: ♪♫SMS♫♪ on December 25, 2007, 05:25:05 AM
:/\  merry christmas everyone  :##

Merry Christmas, Swamp and all Pogo Cheats!  Swamp did she like the gift and was she surprised?  How big of a bow did you need? LOL xmas6.gif
it was 4 foot by 4 foot    merry christmas gator8  (OO)

Tara

Maybe if I get on the computer everyone will leave.  :)))  Nope...gotta go  :-[

bobby

merry christmas all :/\ finally got a new computer O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bobby on December 25, 2007, 02:08:59 PM
merry christmas all :/\ finally got a new computer O0

Nice!!!!  Now you can post more, better and faster than before!  Sounds like the 6 Milliom Dollar Man.

Tara

Did anyone get their kids "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"   :)))   I've had to play twice already today and being asked to play again now..lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 25, 2007, 06:35:37 PM
Did anyone get their kids "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"   :)))   I've had to play twice already today and being asked to play again now..lol

Heh heh  I avoid giving board games at all cost because I know I'll be expected to play them.   :))

Tara

I lost again.  :((   The million dollar questions are hard. :))) Last year I got them Deal or No Deal and Family Feud on DVD...I thought the DVD game thing was a good idea since you can't lose any pieces and its easy to keep up with..lol  It takes forever for it to be your turn...so back to board games this year..lol

Stinkerbell

bobby

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

Stinkerbell

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on December 26, 2007, 08:43:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on December 26, 2007, 07:16:31 AM
  party16.gif party16.gif party16.gif

Is that it?  How many shopping days til next Christmas?    jester.gif

It was nice to have to post all that stuff today..lmao  I was going to do New Years, but I'm lazy today.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 26, 2007, 09:23:23 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on December 26, 2007, 08:43:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on December 26, 2007, 07:16:31 AM
  party16.gif party16.gif party16.gif

Is that it?  How many shopping days til next Christmas?    jester.gif

It was nice to have to post all that stuff today..lmao  I was going to do New Years, but I'm lazy today.

I don't blame you a bit.  I was at Costco when they opened to return that iPod.  It went very smoothly and this one works so far.  I was shocked to so few people returning things.  Usually it's a mad house.  One lady was there with her son returning some Heelies (?) He is one spoiled kid.  Mom got them, but in the wrong color.  They didn't have anymore of the color he wanted so she was going to take him to all the Costcos in the area til she found a pair he wanted.  All I could think about was where I would tell him to put his Heelies if he were my kid.  :o0   :)))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview