PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:43:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Homer

swamp

Quote from: Homer on March 07, 2008, 07:36:54 AM
About time you joined the rest of us in the morning.  :P
well boss you know us rednecks we need our rest after a night of  canadian1.gif and :{  and :8:  and bbq22.gif   :))) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Good Afternoon Ya'll Now Swamp, you promised to keep that a secret!!!  MEN!!  :))

I think I survived the BIG storms we have had this morning. Tornado warnings and server thunderstorms, no fun! I was ready to run to the walk-in-closet! ++ (with my football LOL)

kandykitty20012

irishman.gif  Just a quick pop in to say hello to all  :;' :;' :;'  Love all the new smilies Homer  eastereggs1.gif......Hubby is still recovering from several major surguries but is slowly getting better.I will be back soon to annoy everyone once again  jester.gif  :!$ :))) :))

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 07, 2008, 09:50:10 AM
Good Afternoon Ya'll Now Swamp, you promised to keep that a secret!!!  MEN!!  :))

I think I survived the BIG storms we have had this morning. Tornado warnings and server thunderstorms, no fun! I was ready to run to the walk-in-closet! ++ (with my football LOL)
:ll  ???

Stinkerbell

Homer

Magzy

good wonderful mornin all....weekend at last!....oh happy day!

Stinkerbell

vasunlover

swamp

gator8_24

Morning! Survived yesterday and today have to nail everything down due to the winds.  The Busch(Nationwide series) qualifying was cancelled today in Atlanta due to snow. :?: :))

Mr. Rasputia

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview