PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:13:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Good Morning Ya'll !  Swamp , you got up today after staying up so late? :)))  :/o\

Stinkerbell

Morning all!   :/o\  I MIGHT take my daughter to brunch... IF I can get her outta bed!   :)))

minnie

:/\  hi everyone i know i have been mia been super busy been to warm out to play on the net  :))) have a good one

Stinkerbell

Quote from: minnie on April 19, 2008, 10:35:25 AM
:/\  hi everyone i know i have been mia been super busy been to warm out to play on the net  :))) have a good one

Hiya Minnie!  Welcome back!  I figured you were prolly playin in the sun :)

(OO)

~Sassy~

Good Morning everyone. We are having snow...yes, I said snow here. Totally unreal  :))) You gotta love this weather.
Have a good one where ever you are.

winter20.gif

Kyle

Hey guys... I know I haven't been here in awhile. It is too nice to be on here, and I am just taking a long break. Might be back soon, might not. I really am not sure as of right now.

Stinkerbell

I agree, the wearther is very nice (in some parts of the country) and I am looking forward to spending more time outside!

Of course I'll take my laptop with me, when I get it back up and running.   %%

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 19, 2008, 08:18:54 AM
Good Morning Ya'll !  Swamp , you got up today after staying up so late? :)))  :/o\
you kept me up to late   i was even to tired to go fishing    :/o\ :>> :-X :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on April 19, 2008, 05:04:44 PM
you kept me up to late   i was even to tired to go fishing    :/o\ :>> :-X :)) :)) :))

yeah right! LOL

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  Going down to Mexico City this afternoon   :?: :?: :?: :?:

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 20, 2008, 09:08:02 AM
Good Afternoon!  Going down to Mexico City this afternoon   :?: :?: :?: :?:
have fun  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

gator8_24

swamp

~Sassy~

Homer

swamp

gator8_24

Good Evening!  Our server was down all day and had to wait for the puter chief to come  from work and reboot it!  Now to get busy on 2  more personnals!

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview