PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:55:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 27, 2008, 09:41:54 AM
Thank goodness, it all keeps you out of trouble! prisoner.gif

Good Afternoon  Ya'll !!
:%#  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on April 27, 2008, 09:29:13 AM
got my garden in  :/\  about 3 weeks ago my beans have 6 inch runners, my peppers are 4 inches,maters are just peeking though the ground,cucumbers are looking great,  :'(( now i cant find time to  canadian1.gif and  :&   :)))

We live in the high desert and it's not unusual to have a couple freezing nights in April.  So we started our veggies inside this year... corn, green beans, carrots, onions and tomatoes.  Unfortunately, my DH sat them out in the warm sun one day and failed to bring them in.  For 3 nights their tender little foliages were subjected to 30+ degree temps and the majority have succumbed.  So, we have like 20 corn plants, 4 carrots, 6 onions and a very pathetic looking green bean left to plant.  Oh, and moths ate the tomatoes.  Let's hope we don't have to depend on this years 'bounty' to sustain us through the summer. 

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2008, 11:30:56 AM
We live in the high desert and it's not unusual to have a couple freezing nights in April.  So we started our veggies inside this year... corn, green beans, carrots, onions and tomatoes.  Unfortunately, my DH sat them out in the warm sun one day and failed to bring them in.  For 3 nights their tender little foliages were subjected to 30+ degree temps and the majority have succumbed.  So, we have like 20 corn plants, 4 carrots, 6 onions and a very pathetic looking green bean left to plant.  Oh, and moths ate the tomatoes.  Let's hope we don't have to depend on this years 'bounty' to sustain us through the summer. 
ss MRS S  we have 4 growing seasons down here i put my onions  in my pepper bed today  :{

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on April 27, 2008, 12:27:54 PM
ss MRS S  we have 4 growing seasons down here i put my onions  in my pepper bed today  :{

Trade ya gardens!!

swamp

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 28, 2008, 08:26:58 AM
Trade ya gardens!!
lol  its a little one cus of my health its only 24 feet by 16 feet,  <..> still have room for my boy toys  :)) :)) ???

bobby

gator8_24

Good Afternoon Everyone!  Here comes the rain! very loud!

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

swamp

swamp

Homer

swamp

gator8_24

Where did April go??!!  Happy May Day!
Swamp your gator drank it all! :##

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on May 01, 2008, 07:19:28 AM
Where did April go??!!  Happy May Day!
Swamp your gator drank it all! :##
:)))

gator8_24

Ok Swamp, now we know why you go fishing so often!!!! Is she your bait? :)))

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview