PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:58:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I took my $19 (plus postage) ratty old Pogo Slippers and cut the applique off each one and used iron on and a few quick slip stitches on a pair of $5 Walmart slippers and they look better than they ever did. Finally feel like I am getting my moneys worth. Just glad I didn't buy the Pogo Toaster that encrusted the word Pogo which would then be covered with jelly.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

:&  Go Gators !!!!  Oh yea, Good Morning Everyone! Busy today, gonna go to grocery store and get supplies for the BCS game tonight.Have a good day and GO GATORS!!  :!!

Strike that! LOL I'm just a day ahead of my self!

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 07, 2009, 05:55:58 AM
I took my $19 (plus postage) ratty old Pogo Slippers and cut the applique off each one and used iron on and a few quick slip stitches on a pair of $5 Walmart slippers and they look better than they ever did. Finally feel like I am getting my moneys worth. Just glad I didn't buy the Pogo Toaster that encrusted the word Pogo which would then be covered with jelly.

LOL...You wake up to pogo and go to sleep to pogo.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 07, 2009, 05:55:58 AM

No kidding.  It would be hell trying to stitch the Pogo emblem onto your slippers if it came from the toaster.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2009, 08:13:52 AM
No kidding.  It would be hell trying to stich the Pogo emblem onto your slippers if it came from the toaster.

:)))

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on January 07, 2009, 06:56:25 AM
LOL...You wake up to pogo and go to sleep to pogo.  :)))
Not to mention the time I spend playing Pogo and coming here to Pogocheats! I am just amazed that I found the time in my life to iron and stitch those up. The $19 ones from the Pogo shop lasted about 3 weeks. The toast would have lasted 3 mins at least. I wonder if anyone ever bought the toaster so they could have POGO on a piece of bread. I would have bought it if they would have taken tokens for it.

fireangel

:)) :)) they actually sell pogo slippers?  thats a new one on me lol.

disneyland lady

Quote from: fireangel on January 07, 2009, 12:29:30 PM
:)) :)) they actually sell pogo slippers?  thats a new one on me lol.

and the fact that they sell a Pogo Toaster isn't news?

swamp

Tara

Tara

Quote from: Tara on January 07, 2009, 05:53:49 PM
testing?  :)))

testing? :)))

Did it make that funny screwed up thingy?   :)))

Tara

Quote from: Tara on January 07, 2009, 05:54:18 PM
Did it make that funny screwed up thingy?   :)))

Nope, that's the problem either. I thought it was using a question mark and this smiley :))) together, but newp!

jamrow32

Just a little info for everybody.  I was playing Stellar Sweeper today and there was a person in there chatting w/everybody and checking everyone's stats.  If you didn't answer her, she reports you as suspected of using auto's.  I saw her in several rooms during the day.  Her screen name was [Admin edit - Please do not post pogo names in public] I believe.  She was bragging on how she loves to report anyone she thinks wins too much or too fast or won't chat.  Just a heads up.

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

Tara

fireangel

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 07, 2009, 05:07:49 PM
and the fact that they sell a Pogo Toaster isn't news?

I dont pay attention to the nonsense pogo tries to peddle.  who has time for that?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: fireangel on January 08, 2009, 11:13:33 AM
I dont pay attention to the nonsense pogo tries to peddle.  who has time for that?

Not me.  I'd have to pause my auto and lose valuable seconds advancing towards rank and tokens.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview