PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:56:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

BabyCheetah

Hocky

Good morning and almost afternoon everyone!  Whats for lunch?  turkey4.gif

Squid

I just had Caesar garlic chicken with artichokes.  Yummy

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2009, 03:21:24 AM
Rise and shine!  It's morning!  Up and Adam!

Have a great day, cheatie buddies.

Good Evening!  I haven't been around much so hope ya'll had a good weekend.  BTW Squid, Who's Adam? lol at'em lol embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

bams68

hahaha.....had me scratchin my head for a sec there. Yeah! they sure must be LOL

Squid

Quote from: gator8 on April 14, 2009, 04:05:55 PM
BTW Squid, Who's Adam? lol at'em lol embrace.gif

ROFL.... you sleep with whomever you like... and I'll do the same.  hehehehe

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2009, 07:27:12 PM
ROFL.... you sleep with whomever you like... and I'll do the same.  hehehehe

Oooooh, wait til your mother hears about this....    hysterical.gif

Squid

Good morning, gang.   coffee.gif  I'd appreciate it if someone would show up to work for me.  Thanks  asleep.gif

jarjar

Good morning coffee.gif Squid I would go for you but you only make a buck 39 an hour. Dang I am up to a buck 40. So I guess I will go there giggle2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Good Morning, I was up early and "got Adam" before Squid!  hysterical.gif  Do we have to share ? lol

swamp

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on April 15, 2009, 03:39:52 AM
Good morning coffee.gif Squid I would go for you but you only make a buck 39 an hour. Dang I am up to a buck 40. So I guess I will go there giggle2.gif

You make a good point, JJ.  I'm honored that you remembered my two cent raise, though.  It's the little things that show you care.....  blowkisses.gif

I made it home from work.  I'm still alive and I'm about 7 bucks richer.  Life is good.

Quote from: gator8 on April 15, 2009, 07:08:24 AM
Good Morning, I was up early and "got Adam" before Squid!  hysterical.gif  Do we have to share ? lol

hysterical.gif  Well, I guess we can share.  heheheh

Don't you love silly mistakes like I made?  I had a friend who used to say, "For all intensive purposes".  When I told him it was actually, "For all intents and purposes", he looked like a deer in the sights.  He had just given a professional talk to about 2500 people and used the incorrect expression about four times.  We had a good laugh.... much in the same way as Adam, Gator and I did!   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview