This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

afternoon all  bbq21.gif 1 down 1 to go...let's go hawks!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 18, 2009, 07:12:44 PM

embrace.gif night  i left you a message on twitter to lol

Hocky

arniebear

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

swamp

Squid

Joe C

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2009, 03:47:08 PM
I got mine about 2 weeks ago. Gonna make it for the NFL Draft next weekend.  turkey4.gif

OH my gosh!!!  I never would have guessed that you watch/listen to QVC!  Let me know when it's ready and I'l be over to help eat that spoon tender meat!  turkey4.gif

Also I put all your puter info/help on the notepad so can find it easily.  Thanks  embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on April 19, 2009, 08:58:13 AM
OH my gosh!!!  I never would have guessed that you watch/listen to QVC!  Let me know when it's ready and I'l be over to help spoon that tender meat!   turkey4.gif

Also I put all your puter info/help on the notepad so can find it easily.  Thanks  embrace.gif

shocked.gif

QVC is one of my favorite places to shop. I like to watch "In The Kitchen With Bob" but he is no longer there.

Squid

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 19, 2009, 06:25:55 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Well, it's true. If you hadn't introduced me to Kansas City Steak's Prime Rib I wouldn't have been able to go off topic by posting about it. SO it IS your fault.

But I love you anyway  blowkisses.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on April 19, 2009, 09:01:57 AM
shocked.gif

QVC is one of my favorite places to shop. I like to watch "In The Kitchen With Bob" but he is no longer there.

Yeah, he retired from there, don't know if willingly, but is living down here in FL and is writing and getting back to acting.  David is on now with the kitchen but it's  not the same.  I've become good friends with the UPS guy LOL I don't really like to shop malls etc and sometimes the Q had neat items.  Maybe we need to have a The Q thread  hysterical.gif

I just noticed the spoon eating highlighted.  They were on one day and they cut a slice with a spoon to show how tender  turkey4.gif

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  Gonna be a long afternoon without a race. But really happy Mark won the race! cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview