PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:44:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 06, 2009, 07:35:26 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif for swamp low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif  enjoy and think about me tonight with that darn cat in bed snuggled up against you with fish in his mouth cat22.gif giggle2.gif
Hopefully, the hug helped you out. embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 06, 2009, 07:35:26 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif for swamp low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif  enjoy and think about me tonight with that darn cat in bed snuggled up against you with fish in his mouth cat22.gif giggle2.gif
panic button.gif panic button.gif panic button.gif help.gif topsecret.gif lipsrsealed.gif embrace.gif

Joe C

swamp

thanks joe   but your arms are to hairy  whistle.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

swamp

Joe C

Quote from: swamp on June 06, 2009, 07:41:20 PM
thanks joe   but your arms are to hairy  whistle.gif hysterical.gif
giggle2.gif Dude, you are NOT supposed to be feeling my arms. It is a "Hey, buddy, you had a rough day" hug, not a "Putting the moves on you hug." hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: Joe C on June 06, 2009, 07:44:44 PM
giggle2.gif Dude, you are NOT supposed to be feeling my arms. It is a "Hey, buddy, you had a rough day" hug, not a "Putting the moves on you hug." hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on June 06, 2009, 07:44:44 PM

What's the difference? giggle2.gif

swamp

Joe C

Joe C

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on June 06, 2009, 07:49:12 PM
low blow.gif you cant talk to joe like that  meannie  low blow.gif slap1.gif embrace.gif

Well in that case I;ll make ya'll happy and  zipper.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 06, 2009, 07:54:27 PM
shakes head   yawn.gif  put the cat out will ya and i will cut the tv off when you come to bed  shy12.gif embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 06, 2009, 07:54:27 PM
No need to stop talking. After all the slaps Homer has given people over the years, we all have become desensitized to violence. embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

bobby

random rant but im glad mccain isn't our president!
he's not supporting the phoenix coyotes or backing them in any sort. the tax payers in phoenix dished out over 1.8 billion dollars to keep the team alive and for the jobing.com arena. the coyotes are millions of dollars in the red and if they back out of the lease on the arena, it will cost the people of phoenix even more. Mccain is making it more difficult for any potential buyer (like white sox and bulls owner jerry reinsdorf) to purchase the team. If things are not worked out by next week, the team will without a doubt be moved to hamilton onterio. From this brings problems to the city of buffalo. Hamilton is about 2 hours west of buffalo and will take away profits from the sabres franchise. The sabres already filed for bankruptcy earlier in the decade. This will cripple the economy of phoenix and buffalo and this will have a snowball effect around the league! footinthemouth.gif

gator8_24

bobby

Quote from: gator8_24 on June 06, 2009, 08:47:28 PM
Well, Bobby, that just plain sucks!
it does lol thats probably the only time i'll ever say anything remotely political in a sorta way lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview