Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Good morning, folks.  I wish I could stay home and get pogorized but I must leave to earn that $1.39.  Have a great day, all.

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters. tumbsup.gif

And Squid, you can set your badge choices over your mobile phone while you are working. shy12.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 01, 2009, 05:15:35 AM
And Squid, you can set your badge choices over your mobile phone while you are working. shy12.gif

You're all so techno-savvy!  I use my mobile phone to make calls, that's it.  No email, no internet, no alerts, no creating settings, no DVR stuff, no nuttin'.  When they come up with a mobile phone setting that will do the housework while I'm out at work, we'll talk.   giggle2.gif

Hocky

Good morning everyone!  Happy Badge day!  dancing16.gif

BabyCheetah

Good Morning Everyone.  Have fun getting your badges   cheerleading.gif

swamp

Hocky

jarjar

I am right behind ya with my glass of milk hocky. Have a good nite everyone embrace.gif

Joe C

Good night cheaters.

I will be on the road all day tomorrow, heading up to vacation cottage on the beach.

The cottage has wifi, so I will be winning badges all vacation long. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

swamp

BabyCheetah

friskeyinaz

hi all...im Audrey, im 44 and i live in Apache Junction, Arizona...im new here to pogocheats.net...so please forgive any mistakes i make on here...ok, I was wondering if there is a way for me to get some of the pogo gems for my pogo account....without having to use a credit card to buy them...would rather that someone knew of a cheat or some way i can get just a few...id like to buy a background for my mini that moves or maybe the swinging hips for my mini.  Thanks for anything you may suggest......

Also, i am interested in making some new friends on pogo, (Please be over 35 and ya get extra points if your a guy....did i just say that???? javascript:void(0);

So, if you have an interest...read my pogo profile, im betting that you will want to get to know me too...lol

<admin edit: posting pogo sn is not allowed>

thanks again!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: friskeyinaz on July 02, 2009, 06:28:21 AM
hi all...im Audrey, im 44 and i live in Apache Junction, Arizona...im new here to pogocheats.net...so please forgive any mistakes i make on here...ok, I was wondering if there is a way for me to get some of the pogo gems for my pogo account....without having to use a credit card to buy them...would rather that someone knew of a cheat or some way i can get just a few...id like to buy a background for my mini that moves or maybe the swinging hips for my mini.  Thanks for anything you may suggest......

Also, i am interested in making some new friends on pogo, (Please be over 35 and ya get extra points if your a guy....did i just say that???? javascript:void(0);

So, if you have an interest...read my pogo profile, im betting that you will want to get to know me too...lol

<admin edit: posting pogo sn is not allowed>

thanks again!

Sorry Friskey.......there is no way to cheat pogo out of gems.  This forum is all about playing pogo games with the assistance of *a little helper*.  You can always get a prepaid credit card from Walmart or open up a paypal account and link it to your checking account if you do not have a regular credit card.    Happy pogo'ing!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview