PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:56:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 25, 2009, 09:47:09 AM
Good Morning/Afternoon Ya'll  Well I missed all the fun too!  But good the our dear Homer banned 'it'.  blowkisses.gif

All I can say is "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas"  QVC has Charistmas in July all weekend. lol It does tend to make a person feel a bit happier  giggle2.gif So  far have bought 2 toys , a Simpsons globe puzzle. It should be fun to makle if like puzzles, plastic pieces so stay together in a ball /globe when done , plus they are numbered lol and also a new etcha sketch that uses a joystick so can make loops etc.  I think the last one is really for me  hysterical.gif

They even have a SpongeBob TV for  Swamp that he just went gaga over! giggle2.gif

Merry Christmas in July! ( I know it's too early!)
swear2.gif watching you.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

swamp

Joe C

I would say take all this slapping to "The Slap Shop", but that thread is BROKEN!!!! girls18.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on July 25, 2009, 10:00:48 AM
I would say take all this slapping to "The Slap Shop", but that thread is BROKEN!!!! girls18.gif

Well, Joe get out your needle and thread and sew it back together!

gator8_24

Oh , just saw a presentation of the etch a sketch and it is really different.  I may not be able to wait til 12/25 to open  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 25, 2009, 10:02:52 AM
Well, Joe get out your needle and thread and sew it back together!
I tried but no luck.

crying10.gif

Squid

bobby

swamp

Hocky

Good morning...............rise and shine  yawn.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Good morning, cheaters, and a special shout-out to gator!  hi11.gif

jarjar

Joe C

gator8_24

Good Evening Ya'll  I had to back track to see what you were talking about, Squid. LOL

Squid

swamp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview