Nymph Sorceress

~Sassy~

girls22.gif Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the sunshine.  bbq30.gif

Nymph Sorceress

bams68

Morning all
Well my lil Polly is gone, she passed in the nite
I went to bed abit late as I was watching her an I knew she was going then
Jus seemed way off an looks like she was having very difficultly but there was nothing I could do
since it was sooo late an the vet is an hours away. So I jus let nature take its course
an sure enuff I found her this morning in the same section of the cage an she looks lifeless

I'll try to have my dad find her a spot sumwheres behind the house, they have a huge wooded area
Sure gonna be odd now that she's gone, been so use to hearing her chirp like crazy in the morning
RIP my lil Polly

time for coffee or maybe a strong drink
LOL

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters tumbsup.gif

Sorry about Polly, Bams!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

gOOD MORNING everyone.  Bams, I'm sorry to hear about your Polly.  May she rest in peace.   6_6.gif

Nymph Sorceress

Good morning everyone!! coffee.gif

So sorry to hear about your dear Polly, Bams. 6_6.gif
The loss of a pet (as you akready know) is a tough time and I know it will take time to get over it.
However, don't forget that you have friends that care for you here incase you ever need to talk. embrace.gif

bams68

thanx - I'm kewl Nymph Sorceress, knew it was gonna happen. So I was well prepared

She had a very great life, I think that's why she lived so long. She roamed every home we lived in....jus this past year she never flew around anymore, so I knew then that she was getting old an age was taking its tole. So yeah jus glad she enjoyed the time she had here an I'm getting a cat hahahaha. I havn't had a cat in ages...so when I move to my new home me an my son want a black an white cat....my sweetie was all great with it too.

thx again

Nymph Sorceress

YW Bams!! embrace.gif

Glad to hear that you're handling the situation well.
So when do you plan to move.
Cats are a lot of fun. We have 3.
Kinda' miss having a dog though, but we can't do that right now.
Oh well.

girls22.gif

swamp

hi11.gif  gm e1  coffee.gif  sorry for your loss ms bams  embrace.gif

bams68

Hopefully sumtime soon hun, not sure exactly. Trying to get passports done...been difficult as I had no idea where my sons father was...but now I finally got his section done. I'm jus making sure I won't need anything else....gonna take abit I'm sure. Then it's to find a home there that we all enjoy....been takin time but rather take time then rush an things don't get dun rite

Anywho got all my chores done an jus working on laundry...get sum time to play with me psp -YIPEE

Hocky

Rest in peace lil Polly!

Glad you are taking it well Bams.  Even though you expected it, I am sure it is a sad day for you none the less.  You have my prayers!  embrace.gif

bams68

jarjar

Sorry for your loss Bams. May little Polly R.I.P. angel19.gif

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview