PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:28:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2009, 11:19:14 AM
The smell of coffee brewing in the morning is one of the most glorious things known to mankind. But dang.... what a nasty taste.

try flavored coffee...I drink French Vanilla  coffee.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2009, 11:20:38 AM
try flavored coffee...I drink French Vanilla  coffee.gif

I'm not big on sweets. Is it too sweet? And is there a drive thru place other than Starbucks that has good flavored coffees? I mean like McDonalds, Taco Bell, Del Taco, Carl's Jr.... etc?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2009, 11:22:45 AM
I'm not big on sweets. Is it too sweet? And is there a drive thru place other than Starbucks that has good flavored coffees? I mean like McDonalds, Taco Bell, Del Taco, Carl's Jr.... etc?

I have a Keurig machine so I use Green Mountain coffee.

Dunkin Donuts has good java

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 11, 2009, 10:14:31 AM
Are they the same badge or just the same game? And can I reactivate them over and over again to get the Spring Fling Limited Special Edition Fall Badge?
A Limited Edition badge is a Mix and Match badge that you can buy for only a month. You can activate any Mix badge as many times as you want. However, for Spooky Slots, you can only PLAY Spooky Slots until the first Wednesday in November.

A Special Edition badge is won by playing certain games or by winning X number of challenges. Challenges are weekly challenges, personal challenges (doing an old weekly challenge), premium badges and mix badges.

This is the second year that there is a Limited Edition Halloween badge AND a Special Edition Halloween badge. Every year since and including 2003 has offered a Special Edition Halloween badge.

I cannot say strongly enough. You have to get all Special Edition badges during the period they are available. Any mix badges for Spooky Slots must be done before Spooky Slots is put away for another year. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Hocky

gator8_24

Good Evening Everyone!  Have to get caught up- love the smell of brewing coffe but not the taste, unless I can dunk a Nabisco hard oatmeal cookie LOL

Swamp should be coming back in a few days/weeks, I'm real sure huh? lol  So far I'm  still doing his Pogo.

jarjar

Swamp is O so missed embrace.gif Thanks Gator for update.
Niters everyone  embrace.gif

C~M

Squid

Good morning, all.

Swampers!  I hope you're ok, hon.

Homer

Joe C

Hocky

Good morning....did anything new happen on pogo?  My game never shutdown....so I take it that battleship did not come out.  swear2.gif

Squid

My Pogo lasted through the night.  No Battleship, I think.

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on October 13, 2009, 07:33:40 AM
Good morning....did anything new happen on pogo?  My game never shutdown....so I take it that battleship did not come out.  swear2.gif
A couple of new things happened on Pogo.

Someone in an Everyone Whines Bingo room called a blackout and other people got mad.
Someone accused other players of cheating because they did not say TY in 0.4 seconds after receiving token gift.
Someone got 300 words in one Boggle Bash round and people left the room in a huff.
A spammer advertised how to get 350 Free Gems.

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview