PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:05:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Good morning, everyone.  I'm off to work - there's a buck thirty nine out there with my name on it!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Hi everyone....not feeling up to par these days....will be back to my old self soon though.  bad mood.gif

who me?

Awe Hocky I hope you get to feeling better soon Hon  embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: hocky on October 20, 2009, 01:35:07 PM
Hi everyone....not feeling up to par these days....will be back to my old self soon though.  bad mood.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sending out good vibes to Hocky so that she feels better SUPER quickly!   embrace.gif embrace.gif

gator8_24

jarjar

Good evening back at ya gator embrace.gif Hocky get better real soon. embrace.gif

redhotbabydoll

Good Morning everyone coffee.gif  Sending get well wishes to you Hocky hope you feel better soon. I hope everyone has a great day.

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

lucy69

i have a question for everyone has anyone seen the comedian ANT from last comic standing if so what was your input on him i will tell you mine.

he was here in Missouri and my b/f was writing a story on him for the school paper needles to say the paper that was hand out it didn't say 18 years and over it said bring your family and in joy the fun we thought aw some he was Dion a story on ant anyway so we brought the kids along with us needless to say the show started witch was OK then ant decided to point out are 11 year old told him to come up on stage then told him he would give him $20 to say the Mf word wow i was madddddd then went on to telling him to say his dad beats him and are 11 year old say no that isn't true so ant got upset and said get off my f stage by then my blood was boiling so then i took the $20 from him told are 11 year old that was not how you earn money . so i got up and took the kids to my moms when i came back to set down he had are flag bashing on it omg it was awful then went on to attacking the black folks very tasteless and he stated on them the rest of the night he failed to realize all this was recorded and a story was written on his whole act people was walking out on him left and right and the $20 got donated to me that was dirty money and the people with cancer needs it more for medactions

disneyland lady

Quote from: lucy69 on October 21, 2009, 06:26:18 AM
i have a question for everyone has anyone seen the comedian ANT from last comic standing if so what was your input on him i will tell you mine.

he was here in Missouri and my b/f was writing a story on him for the school paper needles to say the paper that was hand out it didn't say 18 years and over it said bring your family and in joy the fun we thought aw some he was Dion a story on ant anyway so we brought the kids along with us needless to say the show started witch was OK then ant decided to point out are 11 year old told him to come up on stage then told him he would give him $20 to say the Mf word wow i was madddddd then went on to telling him to say his dad beats him and are 11 year old say no that isn't true so ant got upset and said get off my f stage by then my blood was boiling so then i took the $20 from him told are 11 year old that was not how you earn money . so i got up and took the kids to my moms when i came back to set down he had are flag bashing on it omg it was awful then went on to attacking the black folks very tasteless and he stated on them the rest of the night he failed to realize all this was recorded and a story was written on his whole act people was walking out on him left and right and the $20 got donated to me that was dirty money and the people with cancer needs it more for medactions
That was 3 sentences.  shocked.gif

17MattFan

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Squid

Stinkerbell

It's too early. You all need to be in bed so I can be in bed. I can't sleep when I know y'all's up posting!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview