PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:09:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jarjar

Joe C

Quote from: Squid Elf on December 21, 2009, 04:25:08 AM
You must have had a lot of drifting, Joe.  The snow on the car does not match the snow on the roof.  Still, what a pain to dig out of it.  I'm just glad the snow was light.
Squid, it was not drifting snow. We got 2 feet with very little drifting.

Good Morning cheaters.  tumbsup.gif

Our neighborhood association needs to hire a new Mr Plow. diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Good morning cheaters......was that really your neighbor Josie?  Or was that you?  giggle2.gif

swamp

hi11.gif  afternoon everyone. got to go and blow some sand around  whistle.gif wished it was snow cus sand dont melt  hysterical.gif coffee.gif well at least you can get a tan playing in the sand  vacation4.gif Fishing5.gif vacation63.gif vacation51.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 21, 2009, 07:37:10 AM
Good morning cheaters......was that really your neighbor Josie?  Or was that you?  giggle2.gif
I took the picture of my neighbor. He is a retired guy that everyone helped get shoveled out so he and his wife could go to church. tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Good Evening! More cold temps tonight, Swamp is also complaining about the cold!  Don't let him fool ya LOL

swamp

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 21, 2009, 05:11:54 PM
Good Evening! More cold temps tonight, Swamp is also complaining about the cold!  Don't let him fool ya LOL
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

Joe C

Squid

Joe C

jarjar

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Good morning....more snow flurries today.  It's all sticking on the grass and nothing on the streets (thank goodness!). 

Are you still digging out Joe?

alyaks

Good afternoon all. Finished my Christmas shopping today finally. Whew! Hope all is well with everyone and no one got too much more snow.

C~M

Hi Aly, hope you got mine in the mail already so it will get here on time.

swamp

Joe C

Hocky

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview