PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:59:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  Gators on TV,  not playing well but ahead!
Finally joined Facebook early this morn when I couldn't go back to sleep.  See what can  happen whe n don't get enuf sleep? lol

Homer

gator8_24

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2010, 06:53:28 PM
Anything good on QVC, Homer?

I've got both the prime rib and a ham coming for Christmas.  Had a turkey 'roll' with what sounded and looked good, but it was terrible IMO.  so Friday I got a frozen turkey breast and roasted it yesterday.   Best leftovers!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2010, 06:53:28 PM
Anything good on QVC, Homer?

Got a prime rib the other day and a Tempations thermal bag with 2 quart casserole baking dish included. It has two compartments. The bottom one holds up to a 9x13 baker. It's nice for bringing dishes to someone's house for dinner or something.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2010, 07:30:22 PM
Got a prime rib the other day and a Tempations thermal bag with 2 quart casserole baking dish included. It has two compartments. The bottom one holds up to a 9x13 baker. It's nice for bringing dishes to someone's house for dinner or something.

Oh, that Tempations thermal bag sounds nice! I was hoping the prime ribs would go on TSV so I could order a couple, but haven't seen any yet.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2010, 08:04:32 PM
Oh, that Tempations thermal bag sounds nice! I was hoping the prime ribs would go on TSV so I could order a couple, but haven't seen any yet.

The 4-4.5lb one is $65 including shipping and they come pre-seasoned now instead of them including the spice packet

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2010, 08:12:37 PM
The 4-4.5lb one is $65 including shipping and they come pre-seasoned now instead of them including the spice packet

Didn't they used to be in the $45 range?

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2010, 07:30:22 PM

Now who did you have to bribe to get that dea;l of a combo? or were they 2 sep. items?

gator8_24

Homer

Homer

gran2x2

gator8_24

migraine today but just wanted to stop by and say "Good Morning" now back to bed for a while.

mycatownsme

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview