PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:30:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 05, 2012, 03:22:17 PM
How sweet...My niece raises jacks for show...Be warned ..they are escape artists and very hyper..lol...Enjoy your new pet!!!!

I've been assured she's more "couch potato" than escape artist.  She's heavily motivated by food.  Meaning we have to be careful how much food we feed her.  She can down 3 cups of dog food and 3 seconds later we be chowing our hamburger and she'll put on this act of it's been 2 weeks since we fed her.

I'm really excited.  Dogs mean the world to me.  I've cried more tears over the death of a single dog than many humans.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Quote from: roadwarrior on December 05, 2012, 03:32:37 PM
I've been assured she's more "couch potato" than escape artist.  She's heavily motivated by food.  Meaning we have to be careful how much food we feed her.  She can down 3 cups of dog food and 3 seconds later we be chowing our hamburger and she'll put on this act of it's been 2 weeks since we fed her.

I'm really excited.  Dogs mean the world to me.  I've cried more tears over the death of a single dog than many humans.

Sounds like a match made in heaven..I love my critters dearly...Don't forget Santa Paws photos.. dog87.gif santa1.gif

snowflower

embrace.gif

Awwwww RW, congrats ~ she's a sweetheart!! 

May you both have a Very Merry Christmas!  Xmas Tree

Yoming 2

Falcon!

roadwarrior

We don't have the money after the adoption fee and supplies to get the Santa photos done at PAWS this year but will have the money to do so next year.  I can't hardly sleep thinking about bringing her and such.  I hope she's ready tomorrow, if not Friday.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

Good Morning all.                       

Squid

Have a great day!

Falcon!

MsMissy

Good Morning everyone on this Friday.         

mycatownsme

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Good Morning .

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview