PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:06:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Reality Shows

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Everyone knows I love Reality Shows. If you could be on one which one would you pick and why? :///

xx_mandy_xx

Dang that's a good question!!  I think i'd want to be on Amazing Race...just seems so much fun!!!

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 03, 2006, 11:46:28 AM

Everyone knows I love Reality Shows. If you could be on one which one would you pick and why? :///

Survivor.  

Why?  Cuz I need to lose weight (for my new man  :)) )

Cuz I think I could survive .. not necessarily the back stabbing but the survival part ....

codobutts

Amazing Race, so I could travel on someone elses dime,lol

Torn2pieces

American Race.

As stated above. I'd love to travel and see other countries, etc and it wouldn't cost me any Money!

Tara

LMAO@ Crazy's reason why.

I want to go on Big Brother.  :)))  Because I want to compete in the competions, get paid good money for being there, make alliances and break them and have america watch me 3 times a week.  :))

tponka

I want to do Survivor and The Amazing Race.  I've already got a couple of potential race-runners:  #1 choice:  SeanMichael, 37, ex-bf, now married (unhappily, but I wouldn't butt in on that), gorgeous, in decent shape (used to be perfectly sculpted).  He's agreed to do it, but we have to do a video together, and he's moved to Arkansas now.
#2 choice:  My gay cousin, 23, very well-traveled, college grad, smart, and loads of fun.  #3 Tim, ex-bf who moved away but in the process of moving back, coming to visit me this weekend, great shape, knows a lot about the world, total daredevil, and a LOT of fun to be with.  I would probably have my best chance with Tim, although I could do every challenge I've seen on there myself.  I'm athletic and smart myself, and not afraid to try new things.  When I get on that show, I'll be sure to do a PC shout out!!   :/\

bams68

Amazing Race - Just cuz like the rest - Love to travel. Would be nice to get time to take it all in abit more but hey still is a great way to see the world on sumone elses bank account eh?!?! However don't think I'd win as I'm not all brains lol and that would not help. Although my sweetie would be great in the challenges n stuff.

The worst one I would never go on would be Fear Factor LOL  :ooo

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I wouldn't do Fear Factor only because of the eating part. I just can't do that.  :xx

TmT

Quote from: crazy_ on September 03, 2006, 12:33:21 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 03, 2006, 11:46:28 AM

Survivor.  

Why?  Cuz I need to lose weight (for my new man  :)) )

Cuz I think I could survive .. not necessarily the back stabbing but the survival part ....
Not into reality shows... luv Crazy'z reply... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview