This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cribbage Challenge

Started by Nicole,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole

Not sure if anyone else has posted this or not,  but if you play with a buddy and take turns standing then sit right before the computer wins.. its a quick way to get the badge.  :)

Luna

Thanks for that information...I really dont care too much for that game. Makes me  :xx

Nicole

most welcome and I know what you mean...i hate it as well.

Carol

Quote from: Nicole on September 06, 2006, 10:42:24 AM
Not sure if anyone else has posted this or not,  but if you play with a buddy and take turns standing then sit right before the computer wins.. its a quick way to get the badge.  :)

Also, if you go to a 4 player game both of you can switch out, one at a time, then both continue in place of the bots and both get credit. Makes it much quicker.  ;::

foxtrot

I do pretty much the same thing. I double browse and play like crap against the computer and then just jump in the computer's chair when they are about to win.

AngelsWings

Can someone tell me please why my stand up button isn't highlighted so I can click it to try what you all said?  This game is really aggravating me....lol

PogoKaz

snap, i've tried the double browse and against a bot but the stand-up button is ghosted out

EDIT:  Its in the room settings, when you set up a room, you have to let other players replace computer players and allow people to watch.

But to get round this you can make the room password protected.

hades

smokyrain

I actually like the game of cribbage jsut not on the computer......took me a couple hours double browsing and using 2 separate accounts and with a few interruptions but I did it..  :D

harley89

The Peg Street auto does a great job. Used in 4 player and it worked great.  I use  autos on games I hate to play by hand and cribbage is one I hate

EyeCu

I don't like this game, but I guess it can be worse? It can be hearts!!! which by the way, I HATE!

ButterflyKisses

I'm using the auto on Cribbage. I cannot play this game at all. I didn't use an auto for Stack 'Em or my personal. Those were too easy

nightperson

Quote from: EyeCu on September 07, 2006, 04:42:48 AM
I don't like this game, but I guess it can be worse? It can be hearts!!! which by the way, I HATE!

oh no i love all cards games hearts is good to play love beating the bots :)))

EyeCu

Quote from: nightperson on September 07, 2006, 06:28:00 AM
Quote from: EyeCu on September 07, 2006, 04:42:48 AM

oh no i love all cards games hearts is good to play love beating the bots :)))

Somehow it always works the other way around. They always beat me :(

Julie

Quote from: ButterflyKisses on September 07, 2006, 06:02:55 AM
I'm using the auto on Cribbage. I cannot play this game at all. I didn't use an auto for Stack 'Em or my personal. Those were too easy
I haven't started the badge yet but I'm with you, I'll be using the auto too O0 I put Cribbage right up there with Pinochle as another game I'm useless at lol

gator8_24

Still have 1 game to win, doing it by hand and know zip about the game. so I keep sane by playing the games here  :)))  between hands/games

Kamejaje

Hey guys, I downloaded the cribbage autobot yesterday but it doesn't seem to work for me :'(( I hate hate hate that game and will do anything for a short cut lol, has anyone else had any problems with the cheat? Otherwise I'll just get a partner and try the trick the first person who posted said.

Kam

zeboo

first of all Welcome to the forum  :/\
the auto works fine for me

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

fireburner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview