PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:59:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

>:D Everyone uses 100 smileys and they still will play the damn games.  >:D (This is the lie thread)

HINT HINT

Anyone seen Monkey and Ms B?  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on April 27, 2007, 02:31:43 PM
   >:D Everyone uses 100 smileys and they still will play the damn games.  >:D (This is the lie thread)

HINT HINT

Anyone seen Monkey and Ms B?  :))
O+O

Mr. Rasputia

Anyone seen Monkey and Ms B? 
just follow your nose

Ms.Behavin

TmT

l0c0 will go crazy if he is denied salad or pie.... he will go plum loco.... loco ....loco...loco... I took his pie away once...and he went plum loco.. lmfaoz

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 27, 2007, 04:20:39 PM
l0c0 will go crazy if he is denied salad or pie.... he will go plum loco.... loco ....loco...loco... I took his pie away once...and he went plum loco.. lmfaoz
Is that a lie?  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Tara

I played the drum when I was in the Ms America pagent.  :{x

Monkey

Tara

TmT

Ms.Behavin

Tara

TmT

U love eatin Granny's Pies... rofl ((u jus keep me rollin laughin))

I smoke Grandpa's Pipe... lmfaoz ((Go ahead Tara.. I set a good one up for you)) lmfaoz more

Monkey

Tara

Tokens was in the parking lot of a homeless shelter showing pervy men how she eats weeneys with mustard on them.

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 28, 2007, 06:26:51 AM
Look at the 2nd definition of #5  :ll
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pipe

I've smoked everyone's pipe  :ll
I thought all men like a good "pipe" after dinner... or when they come home from work from a hard day's work........  Honest... I use to have my ex hubby's pipe ready for him soon as he walked thru the door from work. (( I was a good lil wife )) He began to expect that everyday when he walked thru that door... his pipe.... lmfaoz

Monkey u r a mess.. omg.. Im still laughin here

Tara tell lies in the tell a lie thread very well!!!

TmT

I think Tara called me and hungup... all that heavy breathin sounded jus like her... lol Im not lyin!!!

Tara

Tokens paid me well to call her and breathe heavy...she's freaky like that.  :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview