PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:27:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 02, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
you're telling me...hawks can never just shoot they gotta try to get on espn with a fancy goal..thats why kane and toews are off the score sheets and sopel eager and kopecky are lighting the lamp

I think part of the problem with that line is Buffy taking penalties. It seems Pronger is definitely under his skin.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2010, 08:31:35 PM
I think part of the problem with that line is Buffy taking penalties. It seems Pronger is definitely under his skin.
buff shouldn't even be on the first 2 lines...he isnt a goal scorer he just had a hot streak going..what's really hurting too is that ladd is out

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 02, 2010, 08:34:10 PM
buff shouldn't even be on the first 2 lines...he isnt a goal scorer he just had a hot streak going..what's really hurting too is that ladd is out

I agree about Buffy. I don't know who Ladd is however.  undecided.gif

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2010, 08:42:42 PM
I agree about Buffy. I don't know who Ladd is however.  undecided.gif
andrew ladd # 16....our 2nd line forward..he can rip some shots from the blue line and is good on the powerplay...since right now the hawks powerplay is powerless white flag.gif

bobby

\
my front window right now...cant hurt put it in they scored 2 goals when i wasnt watching giggle2.gif

Joe C

This series is turning into a lot of fun.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on June 04, 2010, 08:12:54 PM
This series is turning into a lot of fun.
tumbsup.gif
i don't mind as much because its good for hockey..the ratings are through the roof...getting more people exposed to the greatest game in the world tumbsup.gif plus hawks are gonna take it hi11.gif

Homer

Quote from: bobby on June 04, 2010, 08:15:18 PM
i don't mind as much because its good for hockey..the ratings are through the roof...getting more people exposed to the greatest game in the world tumbsup.gif plus hawks are gonna take it hi11.gif

The dumb asses should have every game on NBC...not everyone has Vs

bobby

Quote from: Homer on June 04, 2010, 08:23:20 PM
The dumb asses should have every game on NBC...not everyone has Vs
i hate vs with a passion..hawks never win on that channel also versus owned by comcast..comcast owns da flyers...its a vicious cycle tease.gif its too bad espn dropped the nhl after the lockout..possibly because the years 2003-2006 were the worst and most boring in history white flag.gif

Joe C

ESPN found that it got better ratings for replays of World Series of Poker than it did for live hockey.
panic button.gif
Those of us that are hockey fans are die-hard will find it wherever it hides on our television.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on June 05, 2010, 08:05:43 AM
ESPN found that it got better ratings for replays of World Series of Poker than it did for live hockey.
panic button.gif
Those of us that are hockey fans are die-hard will find it wherever it hides on our television.
tumbsup.gif
fox used to carry the nhl too i think back in the day if i remember correctly...was just a little guy back then though and remember the hockey bots..and that horrible glowing puck

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bobby

Homer

they can make that crap but they still can't figure out a way to put a chip in the puck to see if it crosses the goal line?  rolleyes.gif

Homer

Joe C

bobby

bobby

Joe C

bobby

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview