Tara

nightperson

Ilovemyweims

nightperson

Luna

Ilovemyweims

Mr. Rasputia

TmT

Cuz u were too busy makin it.....rofl... I never seen l0c0 step in white snow...

Tara

TmT

u need to stop makin that man crawl like that... rofl.. I never seen homer crawl for so long... <savin the pic>

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 07, 2006, 12:06:40 PM
u need to stop makin that man crawl like that... rofl.. I never seen homer crawl for so long... <savin the pic>

You know what I need right?  Me using a leash to pull him along..lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2006, 12:07:51 PM

I can do the leash...but who do u wanna be as a cartoon character... what... the leash up in the air...no one pullin.... rofl... I never seen an unvisible person pullin on a leash...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 07, 2006, 12:13:48 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2006, 12:07:51 PM

I can do the leash...but who do u wanna be as a cartoon character... what... the leash up in the air...no one pullin.... rofl... I never seen an unvisible person pullin on a leash...
I don't know, because you know I don't like cartoon people. I will try to find something facing the right direction..lol

I've never not paid any of my speeding tickets.

nightperson

TmT

I neva got a speedin ticket... my boobs work to get me outta all  movin violations... lol

Tara

LMAO!!!   I swear if anyone ever heard your voice they would die. On the phone you sound like a sweet innocent little lady who like wears dresses to her knees. Wears make up everyday, wears a little hat outside like this  +-+. Goes to church 7 days a week, plants stuff in the garden, takes care of flowers, bakes the whole neighborhood pies and stuff... And you type like a nympo!!  LOL

I've never baked a real pie.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 07, 2006, 12:20:23 PM
LMAO!!!   I swear if anyone ever heard your voice they would die. On the phone you sound like a sweet innocent little lady who like wears dresses to her knees. Wears make up everyday, wears a little hat outside like this  +-+. Goes to church 7 days a week, plants stuff in the garden, takes care of flowers, bakes the whole neighborhood pies and stuff... And you type like a nympo!!  LOL

I've never baked a real pie.
Immmmmmm not a bad girl.. I'm not... Im innocent I tell u... Im innocent... rofl...   I dont type bad... I dont talk like an angel... I dont wear dresses down to my ankles.... I dont.. I tell u... I dont... rofl..

Anyone talk to u on the phone will think they misdialed and called a **** or 800/900 number.... you sound like a reform **** star... rofl.... a phone sex operator.... lmao

I neva believe what Tara say when she types in here... lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview