PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:44:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Im a cooking

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

ok any1 want anything to eat i have chicken-n-dumpling,beef stew,raping up on some chili dang im starving  :)))

CindyLouWho

hey bring those chicken n dumplings right over & I'll whip up some biscuits for us real quick!   :)))

nightperson

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 25, 2006, 05:48:39 PM
hey bring those chicken n dumplings right over & I'll whip up some biscuits for us real quick!   :)))

ok sure sound gooooood, im  ++ right over with them :)))

liebe_angel

Night? can you or someone post a recipe for chicken_n_ dumplings?
I just can't remember what all you put in it.

tponka

depends whether you like thin or thick dumplings:
if you like thin, use sliced flour tortillas, and if you like thick, use spoonfuls of bisquick

in the stew:
chicken broth
chicken (I like to boil whole breasts, then pull apart after tender, into shreds, otherwise, cut em up and chunk em)
chopped celery
chopped carrots
fresh ground pepper
(don't add salt.. the broth has plenty of sodium)
chopped onions

add the dumplings of choice (individually, keep stirring) after all above is thoroughly cooked.. reduce to simmer until dumplings are cooked (5-7 min)

it's really quick n easy

nightperson

yes that is very easy and fast, i make my from scratch you know the mess the flour makes and rolling the dough out my sister show me how to make chicken -n-dumpling first time i made them well let say the kitchen was a mess from us throughing the dough and the flour at each other omg mom was made  but we had fun  :)))

liebe_angel

Tponka,
Thanks for the recipe I was missing the carrots, I made this last week and the whole time I was making it I was saying to myself of course this doesn't look right what am I missing lol now I know lmao, but It was good without It tho. Thanks again!!!!

tponka

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview