June 04, 2024, 12:24:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

If pogo banned your club account would you purchase another?

Yes
22 (27.8%)
No
57 (72.2%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

I've gotten banned before. I'm using an old friend's right now.

No way do I plan to get another one, though. It'll be their loss of money, not mine..

CindyLouWho

thats how i feel too.  i've brought a lot of friends & family to club pogo & if i go, i'm sure they won't renew.  we'll just play somewhere else. pogo will lose so much money if they do that to people.

janet

I would really have to think about that one. 

Tara

I don't play enough by hand to pay for a membership.  I would go to another site, just to play a game if I felt the need. There is no way I would have gotten all the badges I have without autos.

ButterflyKisses

I'll be the first one to say yes, I will, if they let me. If I get banned it will be because I used the autos for a short period of time. I hadn't done anything else against their TOS. I just won't use autos if I make a new account

zeboo

If Pogo banned me that would be the last straw  >:(( they already took a jackpot from me and I wasn't cheating at that time and they accused me of it then...thats when I found this place I have more fun here than I do in pogo.
I can't stand to sit in a room and listen to all the whinners complain about everything and I really Loath all the dam oops dang people being report happy  !@#$  (O+O)

cindylou2

no I wouldn't get another account, nor would I renew my daughters account. Just hoping I could find another game site that I liked.

SouthPadreIsland

There would be no way I would get another account...and I agree it would be loss of revenue.  There are a lot more games sites out there...the choices endless!

gator8_24

The reason I voted the way I did is (yes) if my current IP didn't show up.  If they bann IPs won't they shoot down many pple using the same IP?  I have Cox cable internet so then everyone in my town on the same IPS would be banned also. Think pogo would have to go by user name and email addy and easy to change that, course lose all badges etc have won so far.

PunkInDrublic

I'd be really sad if pogo took my account away - but my house would be REALLY clean  :)))
Don't think I'd try to give them any more money - I'd have to tell them to kiss my  :o0

Fitzkarin

The great thing about this poll is that we all KNOW some of the staff at Pogo comes to this site and lurks.  So seeing this poll and the responses will only go to verifying what they already know ... if you "ban" players ... they won't come back.  Suspend is another thing ... but a ban is the elimination of a revenue stream.

Tara

Quote from: fitzkarin on October 18, 2006, 09:52:04 AM
The great thing about this poll is that we all KNOW some of the staff at Pogo comes to this site and lurks.  So seeing this poll and the responses will only go to verifying what they already know ... if you "ban" players ... they won't come back.  Suspend is another thing ... but a ban is the elimination of a revenue stream.

Exactly!    :,     

nightperson

i would have to think on it but as fitz said i dont think they would way to much money they would lose so i wouls be 50 /50 but seeing how all the BH people work so hard on the autos really hard to let that go to waste 80/20 on another account i would buy the 80% got me i would look at them autos and feel sorry for them not playing like they did so i would have to get another account (but they would have to get my other 2 ) so there it is the autos made me go for the yes on a new account (if i didnt have the other 2) but if i didnt have 2 others i would still open a new account but i dont think they are going to do anything as the old saying money talks and %^ walk  :)))

CrossCountry

well i really dont know wut i would do im so addicted to it and i havnt been in trouble for anything on pogo so honestly idk. but 55% i will but another one and 45% says i wont

justahumping

There is no way I would get another account  pogo can kiss my  :o0

Tori

With the recent pogo bans on chat and names etc...I would not..never.... renew or buy a new account. Pogo just isn't the same anymore with all the whining complainers and ppl who report for the very least offense in chat. Pogo just isn't the same without the fun of being able to chat and enjoy the time one is playing.

The badges are great etc..but, I joined Pogo before badges and was able to enjoy my time there.  I have purchased, as gifts, a couple of club accounts in addition to my two accounts. Pogo would indeed lose these 4 paid accounts if this happens. Not much, among thousands, I know..but, Pogo surely knows this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview