PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 09:58:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next Personal Badge Marathon

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

I was wondering if anyone knew when they next personal badge marathon would be. If they don't have one, it's going to take me til the third week of january to complete my 06 album. Anyone know?
TIA  0:

yoshisquest

i've been wondering when the next one will be.  its been ages since our last one

TmT

gator8_24

Is this what you are looking for?

Thanksgiving 2006 Super Badge:
Win 7 Challenge Badges between November 22 and December 12!. (This includes personal and Premium Challenges!)
Win this badge plus 7000 Tokens!

rnwb

No, he's talking about a personal challenge marathon, where we can do three personal challenges, instead of just one. It's been a while; hope there's another one real soon!

HypnotizedMind

sweet i need to make up for some that missed on the weeks i was lazy

rnwb

HypnotizedMind, there's not really a marathon coming on the 14th, that's supposed to be some sort of joke, I think. <shrug>

daveandjenn2002

Hooper.  I probably won't be until after the Super Badge is over because Pogo wouldn't want to make it any easier than it already is to get that badge.  I think the Super Badge ends in early December, so I wouldn't expect it before then.

emmalou

Hmm - i was coming to ask this question!

me need to catch up on 2006!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview