PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 03:32:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Okay I don't like jigsaw puzzles. I haven't even finish the 1st puzzle in this game.  Now I  need to finish a puzzle on hard. Yes I have 4 weeks but it will probably take all 4 weeks to do it.  I discovered that NOOOOOOOOOO ONE makes a auto that will solve puzzles on hard. So I need tips ideas and anything else that might help me out with this. Any strategy is welcome .   Thanks you are wonderful people   :OO

TmT

Uh... play auto on med... when puzzle is about 3 or 4 pieces from bein complete... leave the room...
Come back... switch puzzle to hard...cont.......... it will give u a win on hard.... tada :)

CrystalDawn

:<< harley dear.......i done that challenge AND here is the trick....do your puzzle on MED AS SOON AS the puzzle gets clear SWITCH to hard and it takes care of playing on HARD...........BUT you can't blink you got to be fast and watch at the right time switch ........... O0 it works great that way..........gl i hope i explained this to your understandings......gl again ::>

TmT

Always mo' than one way to get a trick to work... lmfaoz

badgehog

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 26, 2006, 07:01:12 AM
Uh... play auto on med... when puzzle is about 3 or 4 pieces from being complete... leave the room...
Come back... switch puzzle to hard...cont.......... it will give u a win on hard.... tada :)

Thank you for info Tokens. Was about to go into panic mode, never done any of the jigsaw puzzles by hand %% Your advice got me the badge in 5 minutes tops and I completed the book. <...> 

sportsguru

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 26, 2006, 07:01:12 AM
Uh... play auto on med... when puzzle is about 3 or 4 pieces from bein complete... leave the room...

TY for the great tip Tokens it worked liked a charm.

xgingerx

huh leave the room? puzzle will be gone...im confussed ::

TmT

Quote from: xgingerx on November 26, 2006, 10:12:36 AM
huh leave the room? puzzle will be gone...im confussed ::
lol... yeah the puzzle will be gone... go right back into the room... it will ask u if you want to continue the puzzle... click hard...and yes........... hard.... I want hard.........lmao... yes.......... and then it will open up one HARD...with only 3 pieces to finish... put those 3 pieces in and tada.... the badge pop up....got it?

TmT

You all are welcome but Tara taught me this... so I thank her for the advice... cuz it helps us all!!!

harley89

THANK YOU ALL.  It only took me a hour to get it right but I got it.(I seem to be operating in stupid mode today.) It was easy once i got it THANK YOU THANK YOU :/\ 0: <3

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 26, 2006, 12:14:03 PM
This is what I did and it was done in a snap-
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,29259.0.html
Thats exactly what I said...lol... do it on med and then switch it to hard... I jus explained it in more detail.... I read that but didnt remember where to find it... so Tara told me in more detail...

gator8_24

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 26, 2006, 12:23:51 PM
I played on easy, bigger pieces lol
rofl.. well I let the auto play it on med......lazy... and then switch and only had 4 pieces to do....

gator8_24

I'm still doing that game by hand, but soon otto will come live with me!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview