This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

internet explorer

Started by sort,

Previous topic - Next topic

sort

can anyone here tell me- if i delete ie off of my puter completely will i still have my pictures folder and my documents ect.? i really want to delete it cause all it does is mess up, stop responding and everything elsei use foxfire and it works great i never have a problem with it? i've ran scans on my puter with pc-cillin, spysweeper, adaware-se, and asanti-hacker and none of them have found any spyware or viruses, or any other malious programs so i want to take ie off. does anyone have any info or comments on this, i would really appreciate it.  :/\  :<<

ĴĐ

Quote from: sort on December 06, 2006, 05:44:57 PM
can anyone here tell me- if i delete ie off of my puter completely will i still have my pictures folder and my documents ect.? i really want to delete it cause all it does is mess up, stop responding and everything elsei use foxfire and it works great i never have a problem with it? i've ran scans on my puter with pc-cillin, spysweeper, adaware-se, and asanti-hacker and none of them have found any spyware or viruses, or any other malious programs so i want to take ie off. does anyone have any info or comments on this, i would really appreciate it.  :/\  :<<
I don't think it messes with your Folders on your computer it just deletes the program, but how to delete IE I do not know since I have tried many a time lol. Try FireFox: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ No bugs usually!

Homer

It can be done. It is pretty difficult to do and not recommended. It could cause your computer to crash.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sort

thanks, i use firefox already and everything works fine on firefox, just not ie.
thanks homer, i was wondering about that. i guess i'll just leave it on there and use the firefox. i just wanted to know cause ie has never worked right for me. everytime i go on a site like pogo it plays fine but soon as i close out of pogo or any site it stops responding and i have to use the task manager  !@#$
well thanks i'll just use the foxfire O0  :<<

Homer

sort

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview