PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:27:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is using cheats safe

Started by rippingxmyxheart,

Previous topic - Next topic

rippingxmyxheart

is using cheats safe? has anyone ever been caught using them? i think it would be really helpful to get up through the ranks seeing as to how long it takes to gain ranks? i tried using some cheats out and they work perfectly. Going to buy them if i can get people input as to how safe it is using it. Thanks

Homer

If you are using them to move up in ranks only and get badges and tokens you are fine. Just don't try claiming a jackpot should you win because the claim will be denied.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: rippingxmyxheart on December 14, 2006, 12:44:55 PM
is using cheats safe? has anyone ever been caught using them? i think it would be really helpful to get up through the ranks seeing as to how long it takes to gain ranks? i tried using some cheats out and they work perfectly. Going to buy them if i can get people input as to how safe it is using it. Thanks

Hi, Ripping,
I bought my first cheat about this time last year. After purchasing 2 or 3 and seeing how well they work, I bought the entire package of all the cheat programs.

I was REALLY scared when I started using them. I thought Pogo and other players could tell I was using something, but my fears were put to rest by the posters here.
Homer is the administrator here, and knows what he is talking about.

Also, there are a FEW things you probably will want to do after you at least try a cheat program to stay under the radar on Pogo.
For me, these things include turning my chat off because the pop up invitations to private chat will interfere with the working of the autos ( you can't chat while most autos play anyway) and making certain that I didn't stay in one room for days on end. Just change rooms every few hours or so like you would if you were playing the games yourself.

AND when I use a cheat in a room which could be observed or made private, I choose the private option and play the bots.
I also don't use cheats against a real player at a table game with real people 1 on 1 interaction like Spades, Canasta, or Pinochle.
I play against the robots when I play these games for the rank badges. Goes smoother, no one to accuse anyone of cheating, and the bots tend to be very predictable in the way they play.

I hope this helps. You know that you can download a free trial of all the autos at www.badgehelp.com, right?
Let us know how it goes!! If you are like most of us here, you will wonder how you ever got along without autos!! :)

xgingerx

i love my cheats...just dont let ppl in the game rooms know your useing them... :,

Ilovemyweims

I used to be SCARED to use them and Even hated people for them, now ive crossed over to the other side and happily used them for getting all my badges!!

notmypogoname

I kind of miss the days when people would just straight up say in chat, "Gotta go do the laundry, going on auto."  LOL.  It would be Pogo suicide to do that now, especially given what I've heard about some rooms where people are always trying to catch you out. 

apple

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 19, 2006, 06:59:11 AM
I have wondered about all of these things myself...I had also heard that if you win a jackpot that they check your account for cheats...sort of like testing Olympians for doping lol. True?

I've also wondered about day to day investigations by Pogo for people using auto's. Do they do random testing for it?

Accounts are only audited if you win money in the jackpot spin.

Just don't claim it.

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 19, 2006, 07:28:21 AM
Thanks Homer...another question: if I use a cheat on one game but win cash in another in which I did not use a cheat do they audit me for just that game or my entire account?

They audit your entire account. It doesn't matter if you weren't using the program at the time.

TmT

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on December 15, 2006, 04:58:20 PM
I used to be SCARED to use them and Even hated people for them, now ive crossed over to the other side and happily used them for getting all my badges!!
Dont worry Love.. a lotta ppl have crossed over but too afraid to come out the closet and admit it... they will snitch on others in chat rooms... I see it all the time... and know they're a "cheater" themselves....

sandp

The way I see it, I have a better chance of getting hit by a bus than winning the jackpot. <:>

pogoisevil

The only cheat I use is YUIOP. Great prog.

I select my own room, make it private and play the bot.

Walk away, come back 2 hours later and admire my 50,000+ tokies. I don't use it a lot cuz I make quite a few tokies playing Mahjong and High Stakes Poker on my own.

I live for Pogo. I have no life.

But.....

Pogo IS evil.

lol

pogo_gamer

Very well stated Iwanttowin2  :D :D

I too have the complete package and even purchased a complete package for a friend, Because i am one of the worst spellers in the world, I would be so screwed if it wasn't for spell check, so the are a God send for the spelling games

ButterflyKisses

Autos do scare me to death to because I love my Pogo games. But I've quit several times only to come back. They do make getting badges a lot easier. But if I wasn't such a badge freak, I probably wouldnt use them. I don't use them on all game I play. Only once in a while to up my ranks a bit

Homer

You know my motto.....

Win if you can
Lose if you must
But always, always cheat

On pogo anyway. :)))

gator8_24

Ilovemyweims

Sure it is as long as yor not cheating on your spouse!!   :oo

SharonLM46

I'm new here and it was suggested I read the forum on this topic when I had the same question and fear.  Ya'll have helped a lot.  I've just purchased some of the programs and had a problem getting them registered (my fault I'm SURE), and was afraid I'd just blown my money.  But I wrote the suggested address when there is a problem and am AMAZED at the Wonderful service this site gives!

I will definitely keep buying and may even purchase the whole package.  I'm a fan!

Homer

Quote from: SharonLM46 on January 14, 2007, 06:17:56 PM
I'm new here and it was suggested I read the forum on this topic when I had the same question and fear.  Ya'll have helped a lot.  I've just purchased some of the programs and had a problem getting them registered (my fault I'm SURE), and was afraid I'd just blown my money.  But I wrote the suggested address when there is a problem and am AMAZED at the Wonderful service this site gives!

I will definitely keep buying and may even purchase the whole package.  I'm a fan!

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to tell your friends about us. :/\

swamp

i got the whole package last week im glad i came here frist to see what ppl was saying about them  now im hooked 150 club  woooo hoooo 8) :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview