PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 07:20:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Looking for beta testers again

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

Just came across the link on Pogo and applied, good luck to all who also found it and tried out  O0

mr.clean

kandykanas

I have a question If you use autos Is it wise to try to become a beta tester ? just wondering  before I checked it out thanks D

PogoKaz

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mr.clean

leeanne172

If they accept you how long after you apply do they let you know?  :///

LaundryLady

PogoKaz

Another of pogo's them and us scenarios  >:(( >:(( I can't apply as I'm from the UK !@#$ !@#$

shoes

I just read the info that you have to agree to to become a tester.  Can they tell that you run auto's?  And how do you clean java log?  Is that something that should be done before you apply to be a tester??  Or should ppl like us with auto's not be a tester??

zeboo

Quote from: shoes on December 22, 2006, 03:40:36 PM
I just read the info that you have to agree to to become a tester.  Can they tell that you run auto's?  And how do you clean java log?  Is that something that should be done before you apply to be a tester??  Or should ppl like us with auto's not be a tester??

They will show you when you do the application they put you through spike bootcamp lol...I applied and I have auto's don't think pogo cares in this case as per when new games are in testing there is no auto for it anyways

BadgeBabe

This has been said before, but I would like to say it again. The only time they look at your Java log in Beta testing is if YOU, as a beta tester, submit a Bug Form. A Bug Form is a form stating " I played in this room at this time and my entire playing screen went sliding down the side of my computer". THEN you have to submit your Java log.

Moral of the story- DON'T submit a Bug Report, not even if little green men show up. It works!!!

fiz

Games that will come to pogo soon...such as Payday Freecell 2 or Makeover Madness.

JonathanWood90

Homer

Quote from: JonathanWood90 on December 26, 2006, 02:43:18 PM
Why is a java log bad for pogo to see?

Because they would be able to prove you are using an auto program.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

when you submit a bug in bt it is your choise to submit a java log i never had to  :)))  and would not  :)))

fiz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview