PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:31:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did you know

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 28, 2007, 09:38:06 AM

did you know Tokens and
swamyboy need  ;:" ;:"?    :))
Nooo Way... Did you know I had taken care of my man so he was sleepin and if Gator had taken care of Swamp...he woulda been sleepin instead of up postin his count b4 mine....lmao so hard

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on September 28, 2007, 09:40:38 AM

did you know Tokens and
Nooo Way... Did you know I had taken care of my man so he was sleepin and if Gator had taken care of Swamp...he woulda been sleepin instead of up postin his count b4 mine....lmao so hard

I was sound asleep when swampboy posted!  I was very tired. :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 28, 2007, 09:43:16 AM

did you know Tokens and

Oh my, are you braggin... Oh oh... this sounds like she's tellin us something... So, uh... why were you "soooooooo tired"...lmao  Tell me..no one is readin this..lmfaoz Did you know Swamp didnt look like he was tired this morn...man..ur one lucky woman!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on September 28, 2007, 09:46:17 AM
Quote from: gator8 on September 28, 2007, 09:43:16 AM

did you know Tokens and

Oh my, are you braggin... Oh oh... this sounds like she's tellin us something... So, uh... why were you "soooooooo tired"...lmao  Tell me..no one is readin this..lmfaoz Did you know Swamp didnt look like he was tired this morn...man..ur one lucky woman!!!

LOL wait til David returns home! :ll

IndianLover

Did you all know that Indian is a WHINER when it comes to her internet connection.  :)))

Tara

Did you know I'm gonna start whining about all the stupid posts today.  :=

Lish

DYK EVERYONE is calling out of work today?  blah

TmT

Did you know  frankie.gif is really Mayhem and he is not wearin a costume...lmfaoz

deborah010870

Did you know that i am just shy of 1000 to hit rank 50 on hog heaven slots?

TmT

Quote from: deborah010870 on October 13, 2007, 10:25:31 AM
Did you know that i am just shy of 1000 to hit rank 50 on hog heaven slots?
Did you know I truly wish you well on getting that 1000...lol

deborah010870

awww tyvm....... did you know i hope they come out with more ranks for hog heaven slots?   lol

Lish

DYK it rained all last week?  DYK we are having a nice fall day today?

deborah010870

Did you know that we are sappose to get a mix of snow and rain today? ::

TmT

Did you know I am doing my sister a fav while she spends 2 weeks in Europe? I think I need to surprise my 2 nephews with one of Auntie's Wonderful Desserts.

swamp

did you know i went to the tampa bay game and got all burned up     it was hottttttt   and 8 beers didnt keep me cool  :)) :)) :)))

TmT

Did you know if your poured those 8 beers all over you instead of 'in" you- you would have been real cool and WET. lmao

swamp

Quote from: TmT on October 14, 2007, 02:08:25 PM
Did you know if your poured those 8 beers all over you instead of 'in" you- you would have been real cool and WET. lmao
i think it was them gals in front of us  with big boobs and mini dress on had something to do with it  VV :pp

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on October 14, 2007, 02:12:19 PM
i think it was them gals in front of us  with big boobs and mini dress on had something to do with it  VV :pp
I bet everytime your team got a touch down you were trying to get a (FEEL)field goal.  :)) :)) :))

swamp

Quote from: TmT on October 14, 2007, 02:14:40 PM
I bet everytime your team got a touch down you were trying to get a (FEEL)field goal. 
i loved it when the bucks did something good and they turned around and hug e1       i had to put a hole in one of my cups  :)) :)) %% :!# :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on October 14, 2007, 02:20:08 PM
Quote from: TmT on October 14, 2007, 02:14:40 PM
I bet everytime your team got a touch down you were trying to get a (FEEL)field goal. 
i loved it when the bucks did something good and they turned around and hug e1       i had to put a hole in one of my cups  :)) :)) %% :!# :)) :))

MEN!!!!!!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview