PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:09:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did you know

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Did you know that its only 3 days until Turkey day!  turkey5.gif

TmT

Did you know I have to attend a love one funeral's tomorrow, I dread funerals....

Tara

TmT

Did you know my daughter was home for the holiday and will return next month for longer visit... :^*

Tara

Did you know I only have one more pogo badge to get and I will be caught up again.  :^*

TmT

Did you know my daughter comes home for winter break and will be here 3 weeks?  <<jumpin up/down>  happy21.gif

Tara

TmT

Did you know, shoot, I think I already said this one...lol, my oldest daughter going back to school to get her master's degree.

bams68

Did you know my son enjoy'd sitting on Santa's knee this year. Looks so precious

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Do you know I think pizza would be nice today...

Stinkerbell

Did you know that my 14 year old son looks awesome in a suit?

Tara

Stinkerbell

Did you know, and this is true, if you call your creditors, usually credit card companies, you can ask them to reduce your interest rate and if you've been good on your payments, etc., they usually will.

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 02, 2007, 11:10:52 AM
:xx   im cooking  a bone in ham  butterbeans  greens corn on the cob  cornbread  and the wifey is making a apple pie  !@!

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on December 02, 2007, 11:39:59 AM
Quote from: TmT on December 02, 2007, 11:10:52 AM
:xx   im cooking  a bone in ham  butterbeans  greens corn on the cob  cornbread  and the wifey is making a apple pie  !@!
Did you know you're makin my mouth  :pp. I didnt have pizza and I didnt have butterbeans and corn either  :'(( lol

deborah010870

Did you know that we want pizza tonight for dinner also?  lol

TmT

Did you know I can eat pizza 7 days a week...... especially leftovers...ah yeah baby... (stealin Emeril's line)

swamp

Quote from: TmT on December 02, 2007, 03:26:34 PM
Did you know I can eat pizza 7 days a week...... especially leftovers...ah yeah baby... (stealin Emeril's line)
:xx

deborah010870

Did you all know (or remember) that the mini series Tin Man starts tonight?

Stinkerbell

Did you know, I bought a Cranberry Stuffed Turkey Breast as Costco and I'm afraid to try it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview