PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 07:50:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is This True

Started by CrossCountry,

Previous topic - Next topic

CrossCountry

is this true or are people just sending me this...i just checked my messages on pogo and i saw this.....

Pass this along my friends...we can NOT let this happen!!

The Higher Ups and Pogo. and EA Sports are considering charging an hourly fee added to the normal flat membership fee we pay for playing games on Pogo.

The numbers they are currently kicking around for this fee range from between four cents, and twenty five cents per hour. This might not sound like much but it will add up fast.

This is still in the planning stage, (their minds are not made up yet) and we need to make our voices heard before a decision is final.

Add your Pogo screen name to this petition and send it out to all of your pogo friends and roomies, and back to the person who sent this to you. If they know how strongly we are against it, it won't happen.......

i hate getting forwards but this one i cant pass it up......i don't sign any nor do i send them on BUT IS THIS REALLY TRUE...>-( if it is pogo really needs help..and it better not be lol

Homer

Gee....another petition huh? File it in the garbage with the rest of them. This has been floating around pogo for a couple years now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PB On The Run

This is from this week's Letters to the Editor on the Pogo Newspage:

Pogo Charging by the Hour

I was sent a message telling me that Pogo was going to charge by the hour. This message tells people that players will soon have to pay between four and twenty-five cents a hour to use the site. What is going on? I cant not afford to pay any more than what I have paid now to Pogo. If this does happen then I will not be able to continue my subscription.

Please let me know what is going on?

Jennifer

Editor: The message you received was not true at all. It was created by someone with less-than-honorable intentions solely to get people riled up. Pogo will not be charging players by the hour.

It doesn't sound like it's true.  I know a lot of people would be upset if they charged by the hour.  I,  for one, could never afford to pay for the countless hours that I spend on Pogo!!  It's bad enough that I have all the Preemies as well as the badges we pay for with gems.  Could it happen?  Sure, anything is possible.  Will it happen??  I don't think so.  

Torn2pieces

Spam. Garbage. I've said this in the past, if they were going to charge hourly rates, they wouldn't be a site anymore.

hades

lol. someones always asking about this each week in pogos letters to the editor.  :)))

Zena

That would really bite!  I don't mind paying once a year.  But HOURLY!!  I'm not even sure if I want to buy the new jems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview