PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:46:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makeover Madness - General Info & Ranks

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo#1cheater

What leval is e 1 on just made rank 15 pushing my way towards rank 16 been using holy cow 8)  :?:

Ilovemyweims

jennylove

%% Homer, on the hairspray thy recommend playing on holy cow will i would if i knew what thy was talking about or how to go about finding it please tell me how to fix this  :)) i;m lost

Tracey

just keep clicking on difficulty till it comes up as holy cow

tokiehog

in reply to jillybean....i had the same problem as ur having...as soon as i turn on the auto my game would go to a crawl...e1 else would have 50 days played and mine would be 5 days...i was ready to scream...i now loaded it on my laptop and now i know what they were saying by flying by...mine are just flying by now...if u have another puter try it on there...i think there is no hope for the other way it was running...gl2u... ;::

Runner

the auto kicks ass for this game...

and thank god  cuz this game sucks

fauna

truckerswife

i was wondering, does anyone know what the little arrow in the ball on the right hand side of the screen is for, what exactly is its purpose ee4.gif  :/\

Sanctuary

the arrow is the slowtime power up. it means you must have bought one of them. when you find you're panicking and the timers are running down on the customers, hit the arrow and it slows the timers and the belts and you have time to catch up with all the needy women!

BadgeBabe

I got my Rank 35 badge today ( thanks to Hairspray 1.2 and BH) but I am not sure I can do 15 more ranks of this buggy game without a badge in between.

Is anyone having Pogo problems where your little hair do dads load but no customers show up? Usually happens on a Thursday and doesn't seem to be related to a full Java cache or anything. It's a lot more annoying than the lack of an OK button when changing ranks as it happens about once every 2-4 hnurs.

leeanne172

I'm having a problem with the game freezing about every 20 seconds for maybe 5 seconds at a time, driving me nuts .. only game doing it too =\

Tracey

Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 20, 2007, 08:13:06 PM
I got my Rank 35 badge today ( thanks to Hairspray 1.2 and BH) but I am not sure I can do 15 more ranks of this buggy game without a badge in between.

Is anyone having Pogo problems where your little hair do dads load but no customers show up? Usually happens on a Thursday and doesn't seem to be related to a full Java cache or anything. It's a lot more annoying than the lack of an OK button when changing ranks as it happens about once every 2-4 hnurs.

it was doing it that for me but they must of fixed it on tuesday as im  having no problems now ..

swamp

i let hairspray run for 26 hours and got to rank 2  := :##

Homer

Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 23, 2007, 01:35:12 PM

Rank 2? I've been running it and only have 2 ranks left.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

:o :ooo  gj homer. i dont know why that is the only game that runs slow on my puter  :##

Homer

I think the game still has some bugs in it but that's my opinion.

I just choose none in the settings section and set it on the fastest setting and watch it fly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 23, 2007, 02:35:50 PM
Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 23, 2007, 01:35:12 PM

Rank 2? I've been running it and only have 2 ranks left.
Mr Bragger <<stickin my tongue out at you>>

S/H/Z/G

Played this for first time today. 

:-\ Don't play the show?  I didn't play the show yet.  I just keep buyin' bots.  Hows come you say don't play the show? 

:= Why shouldn't I play the show?

tokiehog

this is for GATORBOY...my game runs just like that on my desktop but i loaded it on my laptop and it runs real fast...except like all the others hairspray sticks a bit...i tried everything to get it to run on desktop nearly drove me nuts...if u get it figured out please let me know.... ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview