This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makeover Madness - General Info & Ranks

Started by ilpogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpogo

Does anyone know when makeover madness and the new tumble bees will be released?

Homer

It likely won't be soon. My prediction is about a month. Maybe longer.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tracey

Sanctuary

Morning all,

I'm one of the beta testers on the upcoming makeover game and I have to tell you, you guys (male peeps lol) are going to struggle to play it. Hell it is so girlie it's ridiculous!  +-+ It's still pretty glitchy and often the rounds don't finish so don't hold your breath for tuesday. Also the stats aren't working properly so it takes loads of games between ranks.

That said, I quite like it if you play on Expert or Insane modes. At that point your eyes are boggling so much between seating ladies and getting their dodgy choices in "do's" on their heads that it gets engrossing. And you get lots more tokies.

I thought you'd all like an update  O0

Sanc

Luna

apple

thnks for info i like when new games come out though lol so i can pull out hair

emmalou

personally i dont like it, its boring.

I think MM will be out soon - next month maybe, not a clue about tumblebees

badgehog

:ooo Wow thats fast, if its really getting released tomorrow. I better go finish my last rank in Hog Heaven ++

apple

how do u know it tomorrow where does everyone get info about all this

zeboo

Quote from: laurenj on January 22, 2007, 09:05:50 AM
release date is tomorrow

I have been beta testing and this game is nowhere near ready, I dont think pogo is gonna fix it that fast

hades

TiddleWink

I agree I think it is boring. Even on expert it doesn't seem like a hard game, not much of a challenge.

mr.clean

i would not say soon they pulled it from beta    it had major problems.

TiddleWink

Sanctuary

the general consensus in the beta rooms is that they need to introduce men as customers so that you can add beards, moustaches, hats etc because it's pretty monotonous. we've suggested it so we'll see. but the other thing is it takes ages between ranks. this will not be a popular game if it stays in its current form.  :/o\ indeed lol

TiddleWink

I have been playing it on Insane and still find it too easy and boring. The lines of hairdos move too slowly.

IndianLover

I've been playing it on insane today... I find it more enjoyable with how fast it is going today... they seemed to fix the overlapping that I was experiencing. But now you have to click new game inbetween each day. They fix one prob and get another one lol.

kandykitty20012

I am beta tester and there is still alot of kinks that need to be worked out...unless a miracle happeness....i say maybe next few weeks or so

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview