PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 04:09:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats your best game in pogo?

Started by Surfdown,

Previous topic - Next topic

Surfdown

[glow=red,blue,2,500]So what you all playing today and every day?[/glow]

Element

Thats kinda hard to read there surf. Im playin

FREECELL  :P AND Turbo 21

Surfdown

Element

yea tri-peaks is fun, love getting those big 18 card streaks  :P

fatkid

RocketMania... And it doesn't even give out tokens either...  :-\

DJ_

Writing a program.... calling it Poppit Room Jumper LOL this program will jump from one poppit room to another after BB7 completes a game. There are close to 400 poppit rooms and the most time I've spent in 1 room was maybe 2 minutes. Only because the program will not go to the next room if BB7 has a skip or doesn't get bonus tokens..... the least time I've spent was about 30 seconds then it's off to the next room. The tokens won't even go up in the room because the OK button never gets clicked but the tokens still go in your account.  ;D
So far it works only with a club name however...... before BB7 starts to solve the puzzle in the next room, I have it programed to click on some balloons then new game. Which means if some balloons get popped you get a loss in your stats keeping the percentage down.  ;)

In other words I like poppit LOL

ImRicherThanUAll

FishePrice

pogoisevil

Maelstrom

ronandamee1

One of the only games I actually sit and play is whackdown. I don't know why I like it so much. But it is my favorite. I used to suck so bad(I would get like 3 words). Now I only miss one or two words per game. It's fun to play something I am good at.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview